[Albion] Bart Verbruggen SINGS a 5-year deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Romano Says "Here we go".
I tend not invest too much into transfer rumours, or put too much stock in any report or rumour until the deal is announced and complete. It's all forgettable nuggets of silliness until it's a done deal. I don't have anything against Romano in principle. But I have grown over the last month to be increasing irritated by his stupid "here we go" catchphrase, not least because it's often said several days before anything is officially announced.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Absolutely not. the guy is a smug, self-satisfied leech.

(Regardless of how informed / uninformed he may be, on any particular deal).
Yeah, but loads of us look him up to see the Albion latest :ROFLMAO:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
You have to wonder where Sanchez will be next season. Can't see any of the top teams going in for him.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely not. the guy is a smug, self-satisfied leech.

(Regardless of how informed / uninformed he may be, on any particular deal).
Is the correct answer.

He's also incredibly sensitive and needy: witness his whiny responses if anybody suggests he doesn't actually have a proper job.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You have to wonder where Sanchez will be next season. Can't see any of the top teams going in for him.
Not a top six team maybe, but he'll still be a damn good keeper for any club outside that elite group - so long as they want a GK, not a deep lying CM/sweeper. I suspect it will be abroad though.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Not a top six team maybe, but he'll still be a damn good keeper for any club outside that elite group - so long as they want a GK, not a deep lying CM/sweeper. I suspect it will be abroad though.
Totally agree, he's a good keeper, you just wonder who has got the room and money for him this summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports