Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bart Verbruggen SINGS a 5-year deal

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
We need another keeper if Bob is off.

Steele and this guy for this season, champ loan for Rushworth and re assess in the summer regarding the three of them.

This completely suits our model of buying players with a massive upside and could easily be the keeper to compete with Steele this season.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Apparently wants to work with Vincent Company again so wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Burnley.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Kompany is box office.. he'll pull off some worldies, especially from the Belgian league.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Surely we can outbid fcuking Burnley
I think those teams in the bidding for Raya might well decide to go for Sanchez. I think we’re likely to let him go for less than Raya’s rumoured asking price of £40m. That means there is plenty in the keeper kitty to bid £18m or a bit more for this chap.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Haven’t we already got a giant Dutch keeper from Ajax?

or did we sell him.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I think those teams in the bidding for Raya might well decide to go for Sanchez. I think we’re likely to let him go for less than Raya’s rumoured asking price of £40m. That means there is plenty in the keeper kitty to bid £18m or a bit more for this chap.
Right. So if we want him, surely we get him . I know Kompany is a big draw but add relegation threat to his appeal. We have RDZ and European football

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Hasn’t McGill just signed a contract extension? Or is that so we get a half decent fee for him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here