Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what a load of rubbish

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
We are so good we can scorn the idea of scoring from pens!

(ffs, computer is so slow this is the first time I've caught up with the last page!)

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Listening to the Barnsley commentary, they have said the ref was terrible and Lua Lua should have started.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oh cr@p!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Well, I'm never making one of these topics again......

Can't be the only person thinking that El- Abd being suspended isn't an awful thing ? Gives us a chance to play Greer again (not Dunk, not again).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. Shit or bust on Sunday.
2. NEVER take off Spanish Dave again.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Every time we go 4-4-2 we sound so much better... When will we start with that !

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
3 points were there for the taking mid table here we come on the plus side we cant go down our record in last 29 league games played 29 won 9 drawn 13 lost 7 not good is it????

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
No two ways about it that was a bad result. Losing at the bottom side, as well as missing a penalty. We are just a bit short of the quality to play the way Gus wants. Realistically we will have spend in this summer get more depth of quality into the squad or it will be another frustrating season- especially as we will lose certain players.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Jesus what a load of old shit!!! It's these kind of games we really have to be winning. I still have little doubt will be fired up for Sunday but what a shit run of form to be going into the big one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here