Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley Player

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Yes, you subscrie to the entire service which is handy, because you can use other teams much better coverage, and watch other highlights, i.e. I've recently taken to watching Crawley's highlights.

Thanks for that! I think if I was just getting Brighton's highlights I would be asking for a refund! lol Well, lately anyway! No I know you can get other teams highlights, that sounds remarkably good value for the season. I think I might have to subscribe now! :thumbsup:

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
thanks for this post mate i was gona cancel my subscription. but am halfway through the whole barnsley game at the moment (second half to come ).i will now keep it as i can all so get the whole hull game on their player.
Anyone know of any other full games

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
At the end of last season i received an email from whoever runs Seagull player stating that the price would be going up from August. It was only a few bob, but they did say that we would be getting longer highlights and that it would be in HD (which hasnt happened). The only thing that has really improved is the pre match press conference with Gus.

I will be going on to the away sites from now on to watch. I still think its good for the money, but why have we got the shitty end of the stick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here