Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnsley Player

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Sorry if this fixtures, but i have just been on the Barnsley Fc website, logged into their version of seagulls player and they have got the whole match in the highlights.
We get 6 minutes and they get the whole game.

Wtf is going on. I bet we all pay the same money, so why do we get such crap highlights.

Fascists

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think the club are justing working out how they can afford my fee's and then they'll take me on to sort out their web content ;)

Pretty sure this isn't the first team our opponent has had far superior highlights.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Question for all you people who subscribe. If you subscribe to ours, can you then log into any other clubs player service, and watch all their stuff?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Question for all you people who subscribe. If you subscribe to ours, can you then log into any other clubs player service, and watch all their stuff?

Yes, you subscrie to the entire service which is handy, because you can use other teams much better coverage, and watch other highlights, i.e. I've recently taken to watching Crawley's highlights.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I understood why Cardiff had more on their site, as they were the home team. The away team having 10x more is taking the piss quite frankly.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Our player site is very strange, short highlights and has been very limited in Reserve/Youth highlights for a while. When I first signed up they were put on there within a week but now lucky if they are on at all, club decision or just poor service from the people who run the service?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think the club are justing working out how they can afford my fee's and then they'll take me on to sort out their web content ;)

Pretty sure this isn't the first team our opponent has had far superior highlights.

What's the 'first team' got to do with you getting a contract with the club!!! I am of course assuming you meant to right first team because everyone knows the importance of spelling when it comes to sorting out programming!!!!

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
What's the 'first team' got to do with you getting a contract with the club!!! I am of course assuming you meant to right first team because everyone knows the importance of spelling when it comes to sorting out programming!!!!

I am assuming you meant to write RIGHT as a jokey dig at the standard of English.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Yeah, so always worth checking on the other club's site if we only get skimpy highlights. It is bizarre tho - why don't both clubs get the same amount of footage?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
One thing i noticed from that video is that when the players went over and celebrated (2:18) the fans in that section were just giving a few pathetic limp claps. So after only the second goal in SIX games, 'YES SIX GAMES' i thought people would get just a little bit more excited than that. Oh god i really hate some Brighton fans.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
One thing i noticed from that video is that when the players went over and celebrated (2:18) the fans in that section were just giving a few pathetic limp claps. So after only the second goal in SIX games, 'YES SIX GAMES' i thought people would get just a little bit more excited than that. Oh god i really hate some Brighton fans.

Were they away fans?

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Just watched the first half and several things struck me. ....we were mcuh better in the first half than I perceived us to be from my seat in WSL ....Harley actually did much better than I and most around me gave him credit for from my seat in WSL ...

According to the very biased 'away' commentary Barnsley were unlucky to go in at half time 1-0 down nd Brighton are trying to appeal to the pink pound :facepalm:

Oh and why were these so many empty seat 15 mins in at the south end of the East stand ?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Just watched the first half and several things struck me. ....we were mcuh better in the first half than I perceived us to be from my seat in WSL ....Harley actually did much better than I and most around me gave him credit for from my seat in WSL ...

According to the very biased 'away' commentary Barnsley were unlucky to go in at half time 1-0 down nd Brighton are trying to appeal to the pink pound :facepalm:

Oh and why were these so many empty seat 15 mins in at the south end of the East stand ?

That's were the 1,000 or so of complementaries go.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
On the radio they said Tanno breezed past 3 players and it would be worth a watch in replays, the editing team obviously thought not. Throbbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here