Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*BANNED from NSC for having the WRONG political VIEWS*

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
But.......I didnt start the thread :(

(post number 28 i think and im trying to maintain my 25% average within this thread.....it could get better I'm driinking now!! )

Is that not classed as spamming and therefore a banning offence?

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Ernie has has not flounced, shall we say he is incapable,e of posting on here at the moment (major tip for you here.... Look what it says under his username :wink:

Just want to check. Have you really banned another poster on the basis of him giving you 'thumbs downs'??
I know he is Palace but do you not think that makes you look a bit of a plum?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sometimes I wonder why Bozza doesnt just pull out the plug and walk away.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Just want to check. Have you really banned another poster on the basis of him giving you 'thumbs downs'??
I know he is Palace but do you not think that makes you look a bit of a plum?

Please read exactly what I have put in the moderating section, If I were to ban everyone who gave me the odd one or two thumbs down I would very likely be the only user on here!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
sometimes I wonder why Bozza doesnt just pull out the plug and walk away.

That would be silly Dave. I'd just sell it.

Screen Shot 2014-10-15 at 15.48.41.png

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That would be silly Dave. I'd just sell it.

View attachment 59340

but seriously, you made a decision on YOUR site, fearing litigation. You asked people to be sensible and then up pop all the bar room lawyers arguing the toss and Tony flying off the handle at people.

To be honest this is exactly why I took a break of a year from here as it was getting rediculous.

if people dont like this site, then feck off to somewhere else or stop posting on here. Its not the law that people have to post on here.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Let me guess this is the new mod Goldstone 74 Nope - not me who banned me for an "unsourced" opinion No, I didn't ban you for that. I gave you an infraction that resulted in a 3 day ban for the reason I explained in the PM that came with the infraction and again in a PM which was in reply to the one you sent to me complaining about the infraction once your 3 day holiday had finished But Im not that bothered you could have fooled me!, its the kind of cock up that is going to keep re-accuring till you get rid of him.

he's not up to it.

Im just finding it a bit to coincidental that a few weeks after i was banned for "racism" Yep, that's what got you the infraction based on the premise I made an unsourced quote Not based on the unsourced quote, that just added to it. Saying what you did without any reference to the source would still have got you the infraction.that Ernist is banned for similar, who makes a "politics" claim which was the conclusion I came to about my ban imo, there is a big distinction here. You got an infraction for racism, Ernest got one from someone else for libel - how either can be viewed as receiving an infraction for holding a political view is beyond me. Seriously., I haven't spoken to Ernist at all about my ban or his.

Neither ban has been posted in the moderation forum with an explanasion. only permanent bans are reported on in that sub-forum.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Never mind all this, does anyone else know Ernest's SAUCE at the Cliftonville? We need to be kept in the loop of all the goings on from someone that is properly ITK.

Big Hilda?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here