Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Band/artist you've seen the most

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Come to think of it, I've also seen van Dyk in three different countries, here, UK (Antrim) and the Netherlands (Utrecht)

Soulwax are someone I intend to see, never had the opportunity to yet - they always play here at awkward times.

He's bloody good in Diagnosis Murder too :dunce:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Public Enemy about 12 times, starting with those Brighton Centre hip-hop affairs with the likes of Eric B & Rakim, Run DMC and LL Cool J and the halcyon days of Def Jam rap. I include one appearance by Flavour Flav at the Brixton Academy Nelson Mandela day the day before the giant Wembley pop extravaganza.
The best one was at Docklands Arena when they kicked off with Welcome To the Terrordome and the crowd went mental.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
He's bloody good in Diagnosis Murder too :dunce:

THEY

246220~sausage-Van-Dyke-Barry-Van-Dyke-Posters.jpg

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I used to work at a very famous conference/concert venue and have seen more concerts than I can remember - I've been fortunate enough to see Feeder,UB40, Faithless, The Manics, Weller, The Prodigy BUT i've also been unfortunate enough to witness Westlife ( 3 times for cryin out loud! ), Will Young, Daniel O Donnell and ..... the X Factor roadshow !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Fall. Seen them dozens of times. Rarely the same line-up, never ever seen them play a song off any album they ever made.

MES

:bowdown:

Last edited:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
The Stranglers 21 (1978-95)
The Clash 11
Half Man Half Biscuit 7
Wedding Present 6
Robyn Hitchcock 5
Sisters of Mercy 4 (they're shite now, though)
New Order 4
Siouxsie and the Banshees 4
The Fall 4
Wire 3
Gang of Four 3
P.I.L 2
Nirvana 1 (but turned out to be their last ever British date)
Sex Pistols 0

punk::guitar:punk::guitar:
The Clash 11 times, top effort. I managed to see them 3 times and thought I'd done well....

rcf0712

Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Bruce Springsteen "The Boss" 32 times including twice at the San Siro and twice at Shea Stadium, never seen the same show twice, and never has a support act, average show lenght 3 hours, longest so far 3 hours 52 minutes.
Unbelievable
wow.....saw him at Wembley Stadium doing Born In The USA and was well impressed.

rcf0712

Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Public Enemy about 12 times, starting with those Brighton Centre hip-hop affairs with the likes of Eric B & Rakim, Run DMC and LL Cool J and the halcyon days of Def Jam rap. I include one appearance by Flavour Flav at the Brixton Academy Nelson Mandela day the day before the giant Wembley pop extravaganza.
The best one was at Docklands Arena when they kicked off with Welcome To the Terrordome and the crowd went mental.
Ah Public Enemy, back in the day my mate and I got mugged at knife point in the queue outside Brixton Acadamy for our tickets to their Nations of Millions tour show, memories..... Seen them in Perth twice since.

rcf0712

Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
As you can see I'm loving this thread, so here's mine (excluding mate's unsigned pub bands);
Le Mat (Southend based gothy oddities from mid 80's) - 21
The Cure - 16 (1982 to 2008)
Jebediah -12 (Perth based Aussie indie pop legends, Bob Evans fronts them)
Oasis - 11 (all in 1994 apart from once out here at a festival a few years ago)
Eat & Ghost Dance - 7 each

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
For me it is a tie with the Jam and the Smirks at 17 each. I would love it if either reformed and allowed me to break the deadlock. I guess I have seen Paul Weller a few times as well, but for that definitely doesn't count.

After that, I'd guess Energy Orchard and the Barenaked Ladies about 10 times each.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here