coldplay 6
prodigy 7
faithless 5

I'm sure there's more but these are the ones I can think of at the moment

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A sad state of affairs being that my most seen band is a tribute band!

The Australian Pink Floyd - 3 times

Queen - twice

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Motorhead and the Meteors, but as I used to spend most of my life in a venue called the Klub Foot in London, I have probably seen lots of bands lots of times, but as alcohol was involved in quite large quantities, I couldn't say which bands or how many times!

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Motorhead and the Meteors, but as I used to spend most of my life in a venue called the Klub Foot in London, I have probably seen lots of bands lots of times, but as alcohol was involved in quite large quantities, I couldn't say which bands or how many times!
you may have even seen Le Mat, with Dr & The Medics.....

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
you may have even seen Le Mat, with Dr & The Medics.....

There was a downstairs venue as well where I saw Primal Scream once, and some other indie groups. It was a great place to go until they turned it into offices for London Transport.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The Piranhas about 20 times when they used to have a sunday residence at the Alhambra.
Hanoi Rocks about 12 times
Twenty Flight Rockers about 10
John Otway about 10
Dozens of others many times.
My ears are now buggered and I have to wear hearing aids

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I used to work at a very famous conference/concert venue and have seen more concerts than I can remember - I've been fortunate enough to see Feeder,UB40, Faithless, The Manics, Weller, The Prodigy BUT i've also been unfortunate enough to witness Westlife ( 3 times for cryin out loud! ), Will Young, Daniel O Donnell and ..... the X Factor roadshow !

I got a gig working as a steward at Wembley when I was a student. I got to see a ton of stuff, and see/hear sound checks which was sometimes fun. I remember Aerosmith was particularly amusing sound checking, they also did a number of on-stage Xmas photoshoots .....odd as it was the summer. To my surprise, one of the stand out gigs was Elton John, bizarrely with Nick Kershaw supporting and playing in Elton's band.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There was a downstairs venue as well where I saw Primal Scream once, and some other indie groups. It was a great place to go until they turned it into offices for London Transport.

Was it the Clarendon Hotel? I remember the first time I came across Klub Foot was when I went to see Suicidal Tendencies in the ballroom and the basement was a heaving sweatbox of psychobillies. This must have been 87-ish. Whilst it's not my music, I developed a bit of an interest in the movement that night and I have always had a lot of respect for psychobillies ever since.

aberllefenni

Jan 15, 2009
The Men They Couldn't Hang 25 times

Alabama 3 about 10 times

Howling Sleepers lost count, seemed to play every benefit gig in Cardiff in the 90's

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Was it the Clarendon Hotel? I remember the first time I came across Klub Foot was when I went to see Suicidal Tendencies in the ballroom and the basement was a heaving sweatbox of psychobillies. This must have been 87-ish. Whilst it's not my music, I developed a bit of an interest in the movement that night and I have always had a lot of respect for psychobillies ever since.

Certainly was. The original wrecking pit from the 80s which preceded the current "mosh pit", tended to be injuries, but to be honest as soon as someone went down you picked them up and lobbed them out to the safe area so they didn't get hurt. Saw the bouncers in there get kicked to f*** one night because they were arseholes, the band told the crowd to just do them - and they did. All black jackets and maglites, I think most of them were hospitalised. Also there the night that a guy called "Big John" was frisked coming through the front door and bouncer shat himself - he had a loaded sawn off in his trousers and was aiming to straighten someone out!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sadly the question has to be asked - who on earth COUNTS how many times they've seen a band? :lol:

Dont all males count and list?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here