Balloons & Other Things For Tomorrow

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yea go buy in club shop for added logo skills! :) :amex:

also of topic what is this V-cash thing on the side of my profile mean?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I shall be doing this too, it is a shame that blue toilet rolls are so pale generally. Imagine how good it would look with a bunch of people throwing alternate blue and white loo rolls.

Herein lies the answer. Tank up at your local petrol station...and steal the blue roll they have above the pumps :lolol:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Herein lies the answer. Tank up at your local petrol station...and steal the blue roll they have above the pumps :lolol:

Blue roll would look superb. Don't fancy my chances of LUZZING (thanks Colossal) a roll of this very far though, they are huge.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
maybe so. but it's the first official league game. you gotta break ground and see if it fits the old modus operandi =) besides. if it doesnt, come and get some till roll off me in sainsburys

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
5 newspapers already torn up into a big carrier bag-assuming i get in i will be handing some out to WSL towards the north end

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Those big blue ones you get in garages would do some serious damage.... they're huge!!

You could always sit up all night carefully snipping one into neat strips, but it wouldn't half be boring.

Mind you, a nice ticker-tape welcome would be great.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Maybe you need to close the board and put a message up about it, similar to the shut down for Apple launches?

Please don't, At such an important time the world will go down into meltdown!

What will Andy Naylor do!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Maybe not balloons tho eh, cos anything that drifts onto the Falmer pitch tends to stay drifting around there longtime. Like crisp packets at the SSC or the odd balloon v Spurs. There's no mechanism for removing them once the game has started.
On the other hand, anything that bounces around the stands would be GRAND! :clap:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will do matey. Need to get the singing going tomorrow from the top of the West :)

Thought we all did well vs Spurs - shame we're front row in that respect! It did work when a few of us STOOD UP and turned round encouraging others to sing - try it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports