Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Balloons & Other Things For Tomorrow

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Till rolls are also eminently luzzable too, and their relative compactness will make it easier to get into the ground unchallenged.

Just saying.

Their relative compactness also causes more potential problems though. I wouldn't want one of those landing on me in the WSL if it doesn't unfurl properly.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Their relative compactness also causes more potential problems though. I wouldn't want one of those landing on me in the WSL if it doesn't unfurl properly.

Hold onto the end when luzzing. It will unfurl.

I picked up these luzzing skills when watching Worthing Bears basketball in the 80s.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would be great to get more people in the north stand jumping and swinging scarves. Also like the blue and white toilet rolls though!

I've heard that those of us in The East Stand will be waving our thermos flasks in the air. It'll be rocking in The East I can tell you.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bits of blue and white paper cut up is always a goodun, plus we would be giving the student cleaners some overtime too TWO BIRDS ONE STONE YAYYYY !!!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
just bring what you can , chopped up paper , bog rolls , inflatables , balloons etc etc

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Til rolls have plastic in the middle ready to hurt someone! If a loo roll hits someone what's the worst that could happen? 'Oh no some triple quilted Andrex just hit my bonce'

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Til rolls have plastic in the middle ready to hurt someone! If a loo roll hits someone what's the worst that could happen? 'Oh no some triple quilted Andrex just hit my bonce'

Exchange for Sainsbury's Basics or stolen from work and you might be closer to the truth. Didn't realise you were so upmarket.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Exchange for Sainsbury's Basics or stolen from work and you might be closer to the truth. Didn't realise you were so upmarket.

I'm not, Just making a point! Tesco's own will do nicely thanks.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
:lolol: i'm going as SuperSeagull. I got a huge flag so i can't wave it, as there are people sitting all around me. don't wanna spoil the view, so im tying it to make a cape. ho hum :D

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think some common sense should shown so Don't try and take a four/eight pack through the turnsiles

I would guess about 5 metres will be sufficient for it to unfurl completely so you can let the end you are holding go so the whole thing flys out of WSU onto WSL and that size will probably be fairly easy to get through the turnstiles.

What we need is somebody who lives in a flat to have a go with various lengths and makes to find out the best ones to use.

theweasel

Aug 27, 2003
Eastbourne
My 5 yr old lad was hit on head with said till roll at Notts County, need less to say there were a few tears people !

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I've heard that those of us in The East Stand will be waving our thermos flasks in the air. It'll be rocking in The East I can tell you.

I'll also be taking my place in the East for the first time, and I fully intend to applaud politely and courteously throughout. It'll be BUZZING.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Oooh, I still have some 'Villa balloons' left in my car. I shall try and remember to bring them with me tomorrow.

[MENTION=1022]Wilko[/MENTION] - I am happy to give you some. So to speak.

Excellent, I sit with Tony Meolas loan spell and Mendoza in WSU. I will be in Dick's Bar from 12.30 onwards. Cheers :)

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
As I'll be sitting near the front in the WSL I'll now cancel my sainsburys trip in the morning to buy some toilet roll. It looks like I'll have 100's thrown at me instead. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here