Votes: 146 44.1%
  • Option E (please detail)

Votes: 4 1.2%

• Total voters

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Or perhaps vote for something other than D if you feel NSC has been a great forum in the past, but has gone significantly downhill in the last year, because of the 'input' of perhaps 2 or 3 palace trolls - who you can't ignore because their posts appear in quotes.

2 or 3 people out of god knows how many users? and there is an ignore button? come here, let me wrap you in cotton wool, your clearly very sensitive :lol:

(calm down I'm only having my early monday morning bit of fun :thumbsup: )

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
The bigger problem, IMO, is the group of BHA fans who will respond aggressively to any Palace fan's post regardless of what it says. This tends to rapidly lead to threads descending into a mess. I vote D, and stronger moderating of our own fans as well as the Palace ones.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 or 3 people out of god knows how many users? and there is an ignore button? come here, let me wrap you in cotton wool, your clearly very sensitive :lol:

(calm down I'm only having my early monday morning bit of fun :thumbsup: )

Yes. 2 or 3 who've taken the piss constantly and got away with it, sadly.

The ignore facility will only be of use once it's changed to block out quoted posts.

That's why I've used my vote to vote for C.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'll have a D please Boz.

Those who bite when the Palace trolls pop up compound the problem. Most of the away fans are OK - one would expect them to rub a few people up the wrong way, but opposing views on a board are a good thing. I get more frustrated by those who claim to be Albion fans but do nothing but moan, carp & slag off players and club staff. Mentioning no names of course but We Would be better off clearing one or two of them out than a blanket ban on away fans.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think people should man up. It's all part of being a football supporter.what do we want a forum that allows us to slag and have a go at other teams and fans, but if one answers back, what run off crying.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
The most popular football forum on Tapatalk (1st out of 857) in the World (celtic 2nd, Man city 3rd) ANY change would be madness, lose outside interest, lose inside Albion interest, lower ad revenue....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
D - it's annoying when threads descend into a Brighton/Palace binfest, but get a life if you seriously get offended that someone supports a different team and you want to limit the posting priveges of someone because they have a different opinion to you. Without the opposing fans views and opinions NSC would descend into groupthink and lose its appeal and status as one of the best club fans' forums on the net..

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Yes. 2 or 3 who've taken the piss constantly and got away with it, sadly.

The ignore facility will only be of use once it's changed to block out quoted posts.

That's why I've used my vote to vote for C.

Maybe just "Man Up" a bit and reply with an educated reply that consists of content that will just put the poster down :shrug:

Better than that, report it and ignore it :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
C would mean TheMajor's attendance-baiting threads would go into the sub-forum...

Which wouldn't be a bad thing . Permit me to have a view on this but I reckon an away end is inevitable but IMO it won't change things . The posters who generally lock horns with us will still do it and they will still be the first to run to bozza and the mods to tell :) I would imagine you can tell who's who with us and the banter bit on here I quite enjoy , some of you I quite enjoy debating with :thumbsup:. I haven't voted btw .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Which wouldn't be a bad thing . Permit me to have a view on this but I reckon an away end is inevitable but IMO it won't change things . The posters who generally lock horns with us will still do it and they will still be the first to run to bozza and the mods to tell :) I would imagine you can tell who's who with us and the banter bit on here I quite enjoy , some of you I quite enjoy debating with :thumbsup:. I haven't voted btw .

your offensive post has been reported....bloody Palace Trolls ;)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
D. A troll is a troll no matter who they support and should be dealt with accordingly.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
D for me too.
Some of the Palarse posters are ok, some are absolute bell-ends, but we have our own fair share of them, eg: like the idiot that caused the rumpus on Saturday about CMS.
So option D with decent moderating.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I voted D. I rest at the end of the day unhurt by the babbling ordinariness of those looking to incite from a Nigel perspective. So it matters little as to whether someone's wearing a different shirt as long as they don't just set out to heinously insult. I'd like to throw in a note of saying how i'd warn those boring souls who say the same thing over and over again, but i rather don't think that has anything to do with the poster of such grinding repetitiveness being from elsewhere. In general i am saying we should accept a turd of any colour, but visit Dr Hitony or Matron El Pres when one burns its way through and leaves what seems to be a permanent ugly stain in the warm underpants that this board generally is.

I wish I could have put it so well. I vote D and thank the Mods because this is the high input option for you guys.

Also, we need to self police. If someone is being a bell then report it and let the Mods do their job.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I wish I could have put it so well. I vote D and thank the Mods because this is the high input option for you guys.

Also, we need to self police. If someone is being a bell then report it and let the Mods do their job.

If you are going to report someone for being a bellend the mods are going to get nothing else done. You'll have to report this post for a start!

Ooooohh a little bit post modern there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here