Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Away fans numbers at the Amex this season

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
So far the only Club, that has revisited the Amex, to have increased their support here is Cardiff. Everyone else has had fewer supporters than last season which is a bit disappointing. Of the remaining home fixtures I can only see Derby,Leicester & Palace possibly bringing more this season than last.

Does anyone know the actual amount of tickets we offer away fans each league game (does it differ from Club to Club or is it a set amount and unsolds are returned to us for Albion fans) and what is the maximum away allocation at present ?

we would have brought more but for the last two seasons we have only been given Tuesday night games against Brighton, home and away. will be in wales for the game in February and am hoping for a good few Brighton m8s to make a day of it as well. will be strange drinking with them on my patch. for what its worth, anybody thinking you might get palace at wembley in the play off final ? it is shaping up as a possibility thats for sure. good luck saturday against forest. :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
we would have brought more but for the last two seasons we have only been given Tuesday night games against Brighton, home and away. will be in wales for the game in February and am hoping for a good few Brighton m8s to make a day of it as well. will be strange drinking with them on my patch. for what its worth, anybody thinking you might get palace at wembley in the play off final ? it is shaping up as a possibility thats for sure. good luck saturday against forest. :)

Re Palace, yes. I can see them finishing 4th behind you guys, Leicester and Middlesbrough. We may sneak into 6th - that sets up a possible match at Wembley, and I'd happily take the 5-0 defeat at Selhurst, the 3-1 defeat last year, and the recent 3-0 disgrace if we get the payback in the playoff final.

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
Re Palace, yes. I can see them finishing 4th behind you guys, Leicester and Middlesbrough. We may sneak into 6th - that sets up a possible match at Wembley, and I'd happily take the 5-0 defeat at Selhurst, the 3-1 defeat last year, and the recent 3-0 disgrace if we get the payback in the playoff final.

that would mean you play us in the semis, hope not, there will bedlam in my house lol. my misses hates the city. at the moment i got cardiff and hull going up followed by leicester and boro. with brighton and palace in 5th and 6th. am also worried about ipswich, mick mcarthy is a top manager in this league. but theres still a long way to go and as you know anybody can win anywhere in this division.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Was going to say that it could be worse, just been watching the highlights of Sampdoria v Udinese - Apparently 1 Away ticket sold & his team won 2-0 :lol:

How EPIC would that be!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Here's a picture of that one Udinese fan, can't find any footage of him celebrating though!

A9ybQDNCIAAkg2E.jpg-large.jpeg

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
There is a Leeds supporter where i work, he said there quota was sold out in one day, apparently they asked for more but were refused.

One4the.road

Jan 10, 2011
Miillwall was given an initial allocation of 950 I've not heard wether these sold or wether they asked for more .

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Almost every away fan I spoke to last season on the train back was very impressed with The Amex, less so with the transport to and from.

This is having a bearing I think.

It really surprizes me this thought process - going to any football match home or away is generally a mission regarding getting out of grounds, catching trains buses or coaches. I never give a thought to how easy it is to get to a ground or away from a ground. For example west ham is a nightmare queing at the tube to get back to london...

My main consideration is, is it a new ground for me. I am definitely going to Blackburn because i havent been there before, however this clearly doesnt stop me visiting grounds that i have been to before as i go to support the team not how easy it is to get there or get home.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from forest website
We have now received an additional allocation of 1,037 tickets for this fixture. This is now the full allocation of 2,004 tickets available to our supporters for this game.

This fixture is strictly ALL-TICKET for both home and away supporters and on no account will any tickets be on sale at the AMEX on the day of the game.

Tickets go on sale to away membership holders at 9am on Saturday 24th November, season tickets holders from 9am on Saturday 1st December and to NFFC members at 9am on Wednesday 5th December. Tickets are restricted to one ticket per client reference number.

It is essential that you provide your client reference number for all individuals purchasing away tickets. Each away fixture that supporters purchase tickets through the Forest ticket office during the 2012/2013 season will be allocated one point. Points may be required to purchase tickets for high demand fixtures.

Should any tickets remain for general sale then supporters can purchase tickets from 9am on Saturday 8th December.

Disabled Supporters
In line with the ticketing policy of Brighton & Hove Albion FC, disabled supporters will be charged the relevant age related price with the personal assistant tickets free of charge to supporters that receive either the middle or higher rate of disability living allowance for either care or mobility. There are 10 wheelchair bays available for visiting supporters. Ambulant disabled supporters will be allocated tickets from the main allocation.

Official Coach Travel
Coach travel will depart the Brian Clough Stand car park at 8am and is priced at £18.00

josephbha2530

Dec 9, 2012
barnsley were pathetic when they came to the best ground in the world,of course the AMEX.
297 fans came to watch them get beaten by the albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here