Away at Stoke

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
Went to The Briatania twice in the early 2000's. The loudest stadium in the country and a winable game. We will raise the roof and go through to the last eight.

We are going up, and will win the cup, for Sussex by the sea.........

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
rubbish, glamourless and difficult

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
We will win this, Watford away was a rubbish draw but we won. Loads of pressure on stoke to win this, none whatsoever on us! A defiantly see an upset here more so than any other 5th round tie. Come on brighton let's ALL get behind the team and get yourselves upto stoke and watch the Seagulls march into the quarter finals! I for one can't wait!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It is a winnable game - just a shame that when crawley will make a million we might actually lose money because of losing the plymouth tv money

maybe in the next round...........

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
First thing I thought.

Yes I agree that the game is winnable, that is after I thought which league are Stoke even in. Another good day out, more revenue for the club and the thought we could progress to the final eight.

Good luck to Crawley for getting ManU.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Christ why so harsh on stoke?
The club has done brilliant to get were they are and i think we should show them the respect they deserve.Yes we have a terrible record there,but hey we haven't put a full strengh team out once yet in the cup and may actually win it:D

I like stoke as a club and im sure many on here do aswel:drink:

I would prefer stoke to the likes of arsenal,chelsea,manure etc anyday of the week as at least we both are passionate proper supporters.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Teams left in the FA Cup by position in the league (replays have assumed the higher placed side will win).

Stoke fifth best side by league position and 16th best by "away appeal". Also shows how very badly The Championship has done this year.

facup5th.JPG

That's us, more or less in the middle.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
its a winable game but as much i want to go go i wont be making the trip, i simply cant afford many games this year, had a good day out yesterday so will wait until MK dons

tewksburygull

Dec 17, 2004
tewkesbury, glos
This is far from a shite draw. Britannia is a decent stadium- really enjoy trips there, accessible, easy to park (on the road) and if you pretend to be an OAP or someone with LD and dont mind going in the home fans area it used to be dead cheap. Last time I went we outplayed them for 30 mins with Hammond pulling the strings and Carole and Frutos tying them in knots- Kazim Kazim and Robinson missed a couple of chances then we gave away a soft breakway goal. After that we gave up. We're better side than we were that year and while Stoke are also better we must have a reasonable shout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports