Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Attila Szalai

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Quite the opposite in fact.

"I’m annoyed by the sacking of Michael 0’Neill, if reports are correct.
Only because it’s three months too late."

Couldn't stand his smugness so binned him off of Twitter ages ago.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is how the lad ended last season and is exactly what Potter wants to see from a centre back (obviously not the injury!).

7aeab92ea1a15e5497938688357bcb22.png

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hasn’t Andy Naylor said that we would be singing another LB/LCB, even if Cucurella hadn’t left?

I like the look of this lad. Looks to tick all the boxes.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
If we’re going to play 3 at the back then Dunk, Webster, Veltman & Colwill isn’t enough. Makes total sense for us to be grabbing another CB unless we think Turns is ready for the Premier League.

I admit I'm basing this on ONE match (ie, last night), but Turns must be a long way from Premier League-ready. He's a neat footballer, but tended to get out-muscled quite a bit by the FGR forwards. I hesitate to say he's too small (taller than Martinez at Man Utd) - but he's not exactly commanding.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I admit I'm basing this on ONE match (ie, last night), but Turns must be a long way from Premier League-ready. He's a neat footballer, but tended to get out-muscled quite a bit by the FGR forwards. I hesitate to say he's too small (taller than Martinez at Man Utd) - but he's not exactly commanding.

Exactly what I thought of him when he played against Swansea last season.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

At least 2 loan seasons and a billion gym hours away

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I suspect this might be rubbish. The Turkish press mentions Aston Villa and West Ham but not Brighton. If that changes I'll let you know.

Not only is he big he is pretty fast and he is certainly the best defender in the Hungary team and had a pretty good season with a pretty shitty Fener team. Would be a pretty close BDB like for like.

Sussex Express says he's having a medical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here