Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Why are we so easy to score against? We huff and puff for every goal we get, yet our opponents just seem to stroll through.
Because our attacking play leaves us extremely exposed. This was brought up that De zerbi's teams score lots of goals, but are pathetic at defending.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
2nd goal dubious as defender has to be interferring with play (line of vision) , 3rd goal foul on march as clear as anything. Does excuse how bad we are but not helped by poor decisions.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm picking out De Zerbi's f***ing decisions today and used that as a f***ing example
Oh please, back track why don't ya....

We all know RDZ style of football is high risk and reward, Everton last season, these results will happen.
Are we scrambling around the foot of the table looking for points, Nah we are not.

I get it you are passionate and upset at being 3-0 down in under 30 minutes, but come on, we are on the ride of our lives.

You have suck these kinda games up, and unfortunately we will have more of these as we complete on more fronts.

Calm down, have a beer or glass or wine, whisky whatever, and re watch the rise of the albion on youtube or something, that is what I do.
Soon brings a smile back to my face, hope you enjoy the rest of the afternoon, somehow.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
We've said this on more than a few occasions. We can't keep tinkering SO often.
The issue is all the games. West Ham suffered in the same way last season.
We don't have the squad depth for 3 cups and the league and are having to field players that aren't yet premier ready.
We will have to get used to it unfortunately.
Lallana as good as he is, isnt an option as can't shake the injuries, so already a player in minefield down.
I won't correct the word minefield as that's what it feels like right now. 😬

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
They look so much more up for it than we do.
At 2 - 0 I felt we still had a chance....but no longer.
I sense zero points from nine, from this and the next two games.
Such a shame, after a brilliant start.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Why are we so easy to score against? We huff and puff for every goal we get, yet our opponents just seem to stroll through.
Huff and puff? You do know until today we're top goalscorers in the league, right?

Agree we're very easy to score against so far this season though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here