Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aston Villa vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Beyond angry. Just... so... AAAAAAARRRRGGGH!

Burnley and now Villa. 3 points walking out the door in the final minute.

I genuinely think we'll be fine this season, as The Potter Project has barely started yet, but we have shipped so many points that looked there for the taking already. Looking at the table, we could be absolutely bloody flying if we'd put teams away when we had the chance.

Now what can I kick?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
At least last season, we knew we would lose away and didn't have to go through the agony of looking good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I really hope Mooy gets on his fcking knees to apologize to the rest of the team. This loss is his fault, plain and simple.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
On the bright side we were in with a chance of winning that game right up until the end. Gripping stuff to watch, I love Potterball

Yeah, so looking forward to watching MOTD tonight as Shearer and Murphy :wanker: off about Grealish no doubt :censored:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
With VAR now in place, isn't it time the actual playing time is accurately determined? Why the extra 30 seconds?

Agree with you but technically when the time goes up it is specified as a minimum of 4 mins, so it could be 4.10, 4.20, or even 4.59 to play devil's advocate. Still a pisser though.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
FFS Mooy you f*cking idiot

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I really hope Mooy gets on his fcking knees to apologize to the rest of the team. This loss is his fault, plain and simple.

Yep. Even with 10 men we were the better team, but 70 minutes with 10 men is hard to recover from.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Beyond angry. Just... so... AAAAAAARRRRGGGH!

Burnley and now Villa. 3 points walking out the door in the final minute.

I genuinely think we'll be fine this season, as The Potter Project has barely started yet, but we have shipped so many points that looked there for the taking already. Looking at the table, we could be absolutely bloody flying if we'd put teams away when we had the chance.

Now what can I kick?

If you’re coming out of villa park, anything with a brummie accent maybe?!! ???

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not really - on another day he wouldn't have been booked once, let alone twice.

Can't agree.

First one is silly kicking the back away. No need for it and deserved yellow.

Second one is clumsy and deserved yellow too.

Really frustrated with him today as it's cost us the game ultimately.

Having said that, he was MotM for me against Spurs, so I'll forgive him.

Onwards and upwards.

Plenty of positives from the game again all round. I'm still very happy with the direction our season is going in so far.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Agree with you but technically when the time goes up it is specified as a minimum of 4 mins, so it could be 4.10, 4.20, or even 4.59 to play devil's advocate. Still a pisser though.

Realise that. But why did the ref add the additional time?

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Gutted by that. However - we’ll stay up this season. So, there is that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here