Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Assulin

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He rode challenges a couple of times when he could've gone down, shows a positive attitude in wanting to keep going forward. I think Noone might struggle to get in the squad at the moment.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Im not having a dig at him, just a tip hes more useful on his feet trying to get into the game, than on the floor looking for the freekick.

as he showed on saturday ....two top class goals and a goal-line clearance........the bloke is a legend.........assulin is apparently earmarked for greatness so make the most of his stay , don't think he'll be here next season....:down:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
as he showed on saturday ....two top class goals and a goal-line clearance........the bloke is a legend.........assulin is apparently earmarked for greatness so make the most of his stay , don't think he'll be here next season....:down:

I'd like to think Brighton are too :thumbsup:

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
I may be wrong, but isn't that the same mentality as Messi? He gets kicked all the time and just gets back up and plays on. Need more players like that. Hopefully, other players in our team will take note too as I've felt that recently our players have started to go down all too easily...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm a bit worried that it's hard on noone and kll to be left out due to a loanee but if his quality gets us into the playoffs I won't be losing any sleep about it. Seems he is less assured of a starting spot then Razzak though especially if Buckley gets back into form.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm a bit worried that it's hard on noone and kll to be left out due to a loanee but if his quality gets us into the playoffs I won't be losing any sleep about it. Seems he is less assured of a starting spot then Razzak though especially if Buckley gets back into form.

he's not out of form just yet. christ he aint superman lol. brilliant ball to CMS for the first.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oddly, I found myself wondering yesterday whether Noone might have been better off accepting Cardiff's offer.

He is nowhere near our team at the moment, behind the two new guys as well as Buckley and KLL. Injury and form have stalled him a bit (plus the other two wingers seem to have more end product). I didn't want Noone to leave at the time the offer came in, but hindsight is a marvellous thing- will we still get £1.4 million for him if City came back in the summer?

Thought the Israeli was pure class. Loved his runs, ability not to look for fouls (Barnes) fall over (Barnes) & moan at the ref (Barnes). Laid on Ashley's second goal.

Would love to see him in the starting line up with Razak & Vicente.
Those 3 could tear any team in our divisionapart.

Different class to Lua Lua, Noone & Buckley ............if fit of course.

We are getting better & better. Those playoff's are achievable!

Oddly, I found myself wondering yesterday whether Noone might have been better off accepting Cardiff's offer.

He is nowhere near our team at the moment, behind the two new guys as well as Buckley and KLL. Injury and form have stalled him a bit (plus the other two wingers seem to have more end product). I didn't want Noone to leave at the time the offer came in, but hindsight is a marvellous thing- will we still get £1.4 million for him if City came back in the summer?

Suppose it depends if we could keep the newbies. If so, I would grab £1.4 m from Cardiff. Actually think half of that would be ok!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

As you say, it's all hindsight. Say Assulin HADN'T joined, Vicente injury problems continued, and one or both of Kaz and Bucca twanged their hamstrings again. We'd definitely need Noone then.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Suppose it depends if we could keep the newbies. If so, I would grab £1.4 m from Cardiff. Actually think half of that would be ok!

Obviously not going to keep them unless we have about £25m lying around. Another loan maybe, but nothing more.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

My thoughts exactly but then Assaulin is only on a one month loan so whether or not we get him back I dont know. Noone is also a different player to KLL and Buckley so there may be situations where we need him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here