[Albion] Assault in away end

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I'm a little surprised problems like this haven't occurred before, at every away game you get the group of fans who drink until the game is about to kick off then come up into the stands and barge into the first rows they come across without a care of who is there already, quite often you also end up with these fans just standing in the way in the gangways causing issues with our fans and stewards, who often just let them stand there. More often than not 10 minutes till half time arrives and off they go back for more drinks but often then don't reappear for the second half.

Hope there are enough witnesses to properly punish this time, somebody surely has some footage on their phones with the amount of videos being taken, to pass onto the right people
Alcoholics

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
GDRP only applies to companies and if you're in a public space or something with public access, you can record/take photos of anything you can see and post them on social media.
So you can take a picture of anyone in a public place, without their knowledge or consent and post it on social media can you?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Yes there must be millions of such pics put on socials worldwide every day !!! Kids obviously a different matter
Wrong.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It’s odd that someone like this has enough loyalty points to get a ticket. You’d have thought he’d have done something like this before.

Disappointing reading stuff about trouble in the away end as I didn’t see anything and was actually surprised how good natured it all was given people had been drinking all day in the sun.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
How can this guy have any rights lol

Post the cvnts face. Ridiculous this is being covered up. If anyone sees him in the street he deserves abuse and a slap. Wanker.

Why are we such a weak club sometimes
What do you mean, 'a weak club'? Haven't they only just been informed of the event?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I'm amazed one of our fans did that to a fellow fan for no good reason (eg, they weren't defending their family who had just been brutally attacked). Like everyone else, I hope they're banned for life.

Although it would be great if the club did something for the assaulted fan, if they don't, we could.
Unfortunately there are morons who can't hold their drink & turn violent. If you are the sort of human being who behaves like that, give a shit who they hit, fellow fan or not. Probably their normal behavior. Chances are, when drunk, he has behaved like this before, can't believe it's a one off.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How can this guy have any rights lol

Post the cvnts face. Ridiculous this is being covered up. If anyone sees him in the street he deserves abuse and a slap. Wanker.

Why are we such a weak club sometimes
Bizarre post. I thought the general consensus was we are the opposite of weak, handing out ten game bans and loyalty point deductions for honest mistakes with the ticketing process.

I’m not sure why Bozza should put himself at risk if legal action for something that has nothing to do with him either.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I mean our fans. We should be standing up to this as fans and telling twats like this it's unacceptable very publicly. Forget JUST a stadium ban.
I think it's clear that on here (at least, and at the moment) that's indeed what is happening. Once it has been investigated and action taken, I'm pretty sure that the twat will be made public.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I mean our fans. We should be standing up to this as fans and telling twats like this it's unacceptable very publicly. Forget JUST a stadium ban.
Ah right. Yeah in which case I agree.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Clearly you're wrong ....
Clearly you’re a twat. If you or anybody else took a picture of me without permission, you would swiftly find your phone inserted up your anus.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Can anyone say which stand inthe Amex this thug is usually located? Like to know if I’m in any immediate danger on matchdays because some violent twat’s photo can’t be shared…?

Nasty scumbag. Every club has them. I recall at West Brom in our 1st Prem season some bloke in front us punched another Albion fan for singing a song he didn't like. He had his henchmen around him eyeballing everyone so no one had a realistic chance of intervening.

People like this really do ruin things for everyone else and is very much in line with the cult of self that has hugely grown in society the past few years. Do what you want and 'f' everyone else, assuming no consequences.

Hope the affected get to another euro away and have a much better time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports