Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes isn't nearly good enough for us.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Two of my lads and I met Ash when we played up there a few seasons ago, guests of Frank Teasdale, the chairman at the time, may he RIP. Ash was long term injured at the time, and was meeting and greeting in the boardroom, we had never met Ash before, absolutely lovely bloke, I was gutted he left BHA.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Two of my lads and I met Ash when we played up there a few seasons ago, guests of Frank Teasdale, the chairman at the time, may he RIP. Ash was long term injured at the time, and was meeting and greeting in the boardroom, we had never met Ash before, absolutely lovely bloke, I was gutted he left BHA.

Ash, Frank Teasdale, Derek Chapman and wife (another thread) - who else?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't it about time to put this thread to bed?
Anyway who gives a toss what you think. Or me.
If Ashley B wasn't rated by Gus he wouldn't have a contract. End of thread, please.

Nice try. Nine years ago.

I'd love to know what happened to the OP.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ITK or ip-address ITK say they know his current NSC username. He didn’t go anywhere.

Do tell....(PM me if you feel . . . .tentative :wink: )

Edit: or we could have a poll!

My guess is I have him on ignore :shrug:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Whatever happened to the insightful Mr Burns? He always had so much to say. And then so quiet.
I wonder what he'd make of our current situation. Maybe he's reading this......

He probably got a life mate, and isn't wasting his on here salivating over bouncing this old thread every time Barnes scores.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Do tell....(PM me if you feel . . . .tentative :wink: )

Edit: or we could have a poll!

My guess is I have him on ignore :shrug:

‘They’ wouldn’t say when it last got mentioned in this thread. But a clue was that he angrily resurfaces in this thread from time to time, fuming that the thread’s not been shut down :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
‘They’ wouldn’t say when it last got mentioned in this thread. But a clue was that he angrily resurfaces in this thread from time to time, fuming that the thread’s not been shut down :lolol:

I see.

All rather sad.

:lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He probably got a life mate, and isn't wasting his on here salivating over bouncing this old thread every time Barnes scores.

Apparently he is, though ???

Well, if it were you, could you let it go?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Barnes was a decent player for Brighton in the championship. I still don't think he would get many games here with Murray, Andone, and the recently resurrected Locadia.

All credit to Burnley and Dyche if they stay up with their squad though. How they finished so high in the table last season is as close a mystery as Leicester winning it a few years ago.

Too good to not bounce. :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
@El Pres pressed the right buttons.

3044020D-7646-4BC1-B739-60B23D1C216F.png

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

Really? I am pretty sure the poster subtley owned up to their past a couple of years back in the middle of a long thread. There is little point in speculating as this poster, posts infrequently, doesn't labour a point, or follow the crowd and rarely gets into arguments. In other words they have moved on. Time to let this one disappear I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here