Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes a great young player for us

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
Unlucky Ash tonight. Great young player and clubs leading goalscorer gives 110 per cent every game and a great manager like Gus always picks him

Ashley Barnes :albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Unlucky Ash tonight. Great young player and clubs leading goalscorer gives 110 per cent every game and a great manager like Gus always picks him

top post

can we request a sticky?

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
Even thou his spot kick has cost us a play off place.

Hey come on Merlot that is a silly comment.Even if barnes scores its 1-1 with 40 minutes to go Reading might off gone on to win.Your logic is flawed we could of won today and lost our last 4 we have lost tonight and could win our last 4 then get into the play offs.Ashley Barnes is not to made the scapegoat tonight he has the balls to take the penaltys and really I think you should think before posting such rubbish

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Even thou his spot kick has cost us a play off place.

Oh do shut up, what about CMS shot, what about GG miss timing his header at the corner. What about the free kick that led to the goal. Why are you making this result personal to Barnes??

LDN

Sep 22, 2011
London

I agree, I actually had to tell the old man to shut up after the penalty miss, an absolute asset this season.

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
Had the balls to take the penalty? You try taken a ball of a pit bull.

I am going to bite.I am proud to follow this great club through thick and thin.I have been there for the great times and the bad times.We lost 1-0 to the team 2nd in the league and played them off the park in our brand new ground in our highest league place since 1990 with a great young manager a great chairman and the best team we have had in years and you call yourself a supporter by having digs at our leading goalscorer,the manager and the team.I am just so glad that most of our fans are not like you

Seagulls4life

Jul 30, 2010
Brighton
I am going to bite.I am proud to follow this great club through thick and thin.I have been there for the great times and the bad times.We lost 1-0 to the team 2nd in the league and played them off the park in our brand new ground in our highest league place since 1990 with a great young manager a great chairman and the best team we have had in years and you call yourself a supporter by having digs at our leading goalscorer,the manager and the team.I am just so glad that most of our fans are not like you

This, this and more this. Well said that man!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
It pisses me off how much stick and abuse Barnes gets on here and at the ground. He is playing in a position that people don't seem to comprehend (he is not a centre forward) and he gives his all every time. Despite this, he is still top scorer for us this season (not forgetting the 20 from the last).

He's back defending, he's supporting Vicente and Navs in the middle, he's creating and scoring chances up top.

I don't want to sound mean, but CMS receives way less stick despite being in shit form, not being able to touch the ball, pass it, shoot or ultimately score - All of which Ashley can and has been doing all season. The contrast in comments when ash and CMS do the same thing wrong is amazing:

"unlucky Craig" "for f*** sake Barnes"

For me, he's been our player of the season and I don't want him driven out by the "fans" constantly on his back.

Rant over

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You are that poster that got banned bigbelly !!!!! I have looked at his history and now your posts.Why post such negative stuff

Pretty simple really, he's thick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here