Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

As Rents is now fit..

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
If it ain't broke, then don't fix it!

Mayo has performed well covering for Richards, and so he deserves his place in the team.

Rents would be risky at this stage of the season anyway. He also lacks the experience that Mayo has.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I have seen him in real life and can confirm he is shorter but must weigh in at roughly 10st which makes him 4st heavier than you. However that advantage is immediately negated by his being ginger.

Rents has got light brown hair, not ginger.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He's a ginge, end of. There's no shame in it.

I should know being auburn myself. Us gingers stick together and he ain't one of us.
0,,10433~3349077,00.jpg

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Rents has got light brown hair, not ginger.

I know you're a super fan and all but I have seen him in real life numerous times and he is ginger. I imagine you have probably talked to him and he didn't confirm he was ginger so that means he's not but I can assure you he is.

You may be colour blind Yorkie, especially as his hair looks particularly auburn in that pic.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Mayo has been playing well, and is also part of a back 4 thats kept 2 clean sheets away from home against 2 of the toughest teams in the league. Mayo should be playing if richards is fit ir not!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Let's all hail Mayo the new Messiah and the answer to all our prayers. Funny how times change eh? It seems only yesterday that he was being roasted by virtually every pacey winger he came up against and was the butt of countless jokes.

:lol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
You don't break up a team playing well to bring a player back from injury who isn't even first choice.

Can't believe I'm defending Kerry!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I have seen him in real life and can confirm he is shorter but must weigh in at roughly 10st which makes him 4st heavier than you. However that advantage is immediately negated by his being ginger.
im 10 and a half stone! :smokin: little munkey has finally got pubes

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I thought that Mayo's time was up and he'd never play again, but I have been proven wrong. I admit that, and in the two games I saw him at Forest and Leeds I thought he did okay. Maybe he's worth another year just for cover, who knows?

But I'm still sticking with my opinion that Hart will be off in the summer.

Hart HAS to be off in the summer, surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here