Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsene Wenger is FINNISH

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
This result was always going to happen with a side parking the bus and desperate not to lose against a side desperate to win.

Im confused; do teams usually score 3 goals when parking the bus?

We created far more chances than Arsenal. I've just watched the game back on sky and the general consensus during the analysis was that it could easily have been 4 or 5 nil.

We were absolutely brilliant tonight. Allardyce is getting 100% effort out of an exceptionally talented squad and we're reaping the rewards. I'm very much looking forward to our games next season, I just hope we can convince Zaha to stay so that he can run rings around you again :clap:

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
We will give you a good game next season no matter who signs who! Can't wait personally! :)

Thing is, you probably won't give us that good a game. The gulf between Championship and Premier League is bigger than you imagine. I would liken you to Boro. Not a bad side, came up but found lacking and subsequently going back down. By the way, we did the double over Boro.

Boro equals Brighton for next year.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Thing is, you probably won't give us that good a game. The gulf between Championship and Premier League is bigger than you imagine. I would liken you to Boro. Not a bad side, came up but found lacking and subsequently going back down. By the way, we did the double over Boro.

You do realise you are still only 6 points from relegation, don't you?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Oh bless. 2 wins after a season and a half of being toilet and the Palace fans who have all been hiding like the cowardly trolls that they are, are all on here trying to patronise us.

We all know it masks a fear that they had their chance and blew it. Palace no longer have an academy, they have a stadium that is literally unfit for purpose and one even their board are reluctant to invest in. They buy expensive both with managers and players because it's the only way they know now of surviving. It's worked...just about but when it finally fails (and it will) they are in trouble big.

And now their arch rivals have arrived to make life even more uncomfortable. We'll be fine thanks. Just you worry about yourselves because precarious doesn't begin to describe your club's future.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal players seem to switch from arrogant complacency to being sulky children without the bit in the middle which may involve sweating and getting your shorts dirty. In the end the score flattered them.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
How fecking sad. These tw@ts have been hiding all year, they beat Arsenal and what do they do? Come back on here, gloating like they're frigging world beaters. They are the Leeds of Surrey. Time for some digital disinfectant.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
All a bit sad for Wenger.

It seems like he just can't let go when he clearly needs to. The Emirates is a soulless place with zero atmosphere and the club needs some new leadership. His transfers have been poor and the club just doesn't have the spine needed to tough it out against a physical striker at Selhurst Park.

I just wonder if Wenger was trying to outlast Ferguson - don't think he will now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
All a bit sad for Wenger.

It seems like he just can't let go when he clearly needs to. The Emirates is a soulless place with zero atmosphere and the club needs some new leadership. His transfers have been poor and the club just doesn't have the spine needed to tough it out against a physical striker at Selhurst Park.

I just wonder if Wenger was trying to outlast Ferguson - don't think he will now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fergie knew when it was time to go, I would have loved to have seen him manage England after he left Manure.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Quite remarkable the number of cowardly Nigels crowing in this thread. Where were they all under Pardew when they were the worst team in the country in 2016 and most of 2017?

It doesn't come as a surprise of course, not when you consider their gates jump 50% from 16000 and unable to fill their place for a playoff semi against their arch rival to sellouts in the top division. But of course it's us who are plastic, not them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Oh do **** off! Saw you got another penalty by DIVING....Cant help but CHEAT can you? Good job you aint going down as it would be another administration and MORE CHEATING for you!

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
I haven't been hiding.

Anyway, ennui is setting in from beating teams like Chelsea and Arsenal. We need a real challenge.

Bring on the mighty Albion! Can't wait to applaud their stars as they warm up at Selhurst. This will be the yardstick that our season is measured against.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
Quite remarkable the number of cowardly Nigels crowing in this thread. Where were they all under Pardew when they were the worst team in the country in 2016 and most of 2017?

It doesn't come as a surprise of course, not when you consider their gates jump 50% from 16000 and unable to fill their place for a playoff semi against their arch rival to sellouts in the top division. But of course it's us who are plastic, not them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Give it a rest bitter boy. Coming from the footballing hotbed of 'Brighton'???

I remember you saying we'd get 11 pts and stay in the prem for 5 minutes, now hopefully 5 seasons.

Even when you get your sh*t together after 35 years of being pony, you're in our shadow. Look forward to the usual next year.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Give it a rest bitter boy. Coming from the footballing hotbed of 'Brighton'???

I remember you saying we'd get 11 pts and stay in the prem for 5 minutes, now hopefully 5 seasons.

Even when you get your sh*t together after 35 years of being pony, you're in our shadow. Look forward to the usual next year.
The usual being what exactly? Screwing more creditors and charities to fund your shithouse of a club?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The usual being what exactly? Screwing more creditors and charities to fund your shithouse of a club?

That was our old club .

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014

Embarrassing you at the Amex
Showing you what an atmosphere is
Not putting up with the majority of neutrals that make up your fanbase.

Take your pick Nobby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here