Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal plastics begging you to get them a ticket Thread

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Name a time when arsenal hae been in the "thin"?

It is now in comparison to their silverware years under Wenger when they were consistently one of the top two sides in the country. I appreciate that what counts as a thin time for them now would represent a golden age for most clubs in England.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm going to say yes to all that ask me for a ticket to see Arsenal. They're going to be disappointed when the day comes.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Stewards will turf them out of the home ends !!!

We had all this discussion last year with the Liverpool game, there won't be any in the home ends, it isn't allowed and the stewards will turf them out, if by some remote chance any are near me in wsu I will point them out to stewards and remind them home stands are for home fans only, stadium regs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we play the gooners I expect we may see the lesser spotted touts and tat sellers at the Amex again, half and half scarves anyone ?

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
We had all this discussion last year with the Liverpool game, there won't be any in the home ends, it isn't allowed and the stewards will turf them out, if by some remote chance any are near me in wsu I will point them out to stewards and remind them home stands are for home fans only, stadium regs.
You sound like a right barrel of laughs, have you never had to resort to sitting with the opposition, having said that im sure most people in that situation would try not to draw attention to themselves. P.S can anyone get me a ticket:whistle:

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
IMO even if they attend Arsenal games, unless they have a connection with North London then they are plastic fans who support the team simply because they had watched them on TV in the past and saw them winning, having great players etc.

To me football is about supporting the team who represents you in a personal way. Eg- your birth place, your home, your parents team etc..

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't expect to get a single call/email. Most of my friends support Brighton and the ones who don't tend to support non-fashionable teams. I see little point in having plastics in my circle of friends.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

There were several well behaved LFC fans with a scarf and/or top in the wsu in the sept 11 game, despite the threats of small time charley's on nsc in the build up. No problems at all, as real albion fans showed maturity, and keyboard warriors melted away.

Reserve the hatred for derbies.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I've got some very expensive dental treatment needed next Tuesday and then I'm going to the Emirates on the Wednesday for the replay. Won't have a pot to piss in to by the fourth round. :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
IMO even if they attend Arsenal games, unless they have a connection with North London then they are plastic fans who support the team simply because they had watched them on TV in the past and saw them winning, having great players etc.

To me football is about supporting the team who represents you in a personal way. Eg- your birth place, your home, your parents team etc..

Shouldn't you be supporting Peacehaven FC?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I had a call straight away from my lifelong Arsenal supporting brother in law, but it is different.
When I lived in the south east we went to many Brighton away games together (the first was Aldershot away in the cup, a great start) and he was fully into the fight for Falmer with me, including the demonstration at Wycombe.
Subsequently we went to many games at Highbury, during the years of Bergkamp, Viera, Adams and Pires etc, the best team I have ever seen, and the first game at the emirates.
I have always liked Arsenal as a club, and Brighton is my brother in laws second club, always calling me to discuss things Albion.
Luckily we recently went to the Bolton game together so he has a fan number and we both have a small buying history. If we are lucky enough to get two tickets (assuming it is Arsenal) then we are going to have a great day as long as we win or draw.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Half the "Albion" fans coming out for this tie will probably go the goldstone. Someone better make it clear that's a retail park now!

Still Mike Ward will be happy if its Arsenal ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here