Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal plastics begging you to get them a ticket Thread

Of course it's a bit premature considering they've got to win the replay first, but anyone had Arsenal plastics badgering them to sort them out a ticket to the potential 4th round game?

Had two so far, one of whom called me a prick when I informed him that because it would be 1 ticket per member only-and that ticket would be for me-that there was no chance of me getting him one.

Charming :wozza:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
How are they plastic exactly?

They're hardly glory hunters if they've stuck with Arsenal through thin and thin....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The trains from Brighton up to London on a Saturday morning are usually full of Gooners. It'll be like a home tie to them.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Of course it's a bit premature considering they've got to win the replay first, but anyone had Arsenal plastics badgering them to sort them out a ticket to the potential 4th round game?

Had two so far, one of whom called me a prick when I informed him that because it would be 1 ticket per member only-and that ticket would be for me-that there was no chance of me getting him one.

Charming :wozza:

you insecure fool

you insecure fool

???

Didn't take insult to being called a prick if that's what you're saying, however the fact that he saw me telling him honestly that I could get one ticket (and one ticket only), and as an Albion fan I'd be the one going to the game with that ticket, as me acting like a prick, is mindboggling :facepalm:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I'd imagine a lot of plastic Arsenal fans will be seeing this as an opportunity to get to their first ever Gooners game.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Within 5 mins. of the draw my mobile was going off with texts asking if I can get spare tickets and that was from a work colleague who supports Swansea.No doubt I will be pestered at work tomorrow from so-called Arsenal "supporters" who have never been to a match and see this as an easy way to see their team,but they will be told to f*** right off.I would chop my own bollocks off before I let opposing "fans" have tickets at the expense of an ALBION SUPPORTER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here