Mar 10, 2013
751781637f0187364c7998d8a8c3bd51.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What a loser enjoy the moment it doesn't happen often

Exactly, what is the point of following your team in a league competition if you're not looking at league fixtures, points of other teams, goal differences etc. Ridiculous to suppose 3 games left in a 46 game season we're not supposed to be dreaming of what might happen if we win all 3? I haven't seen anyone say it will be easy, but what fan isn't looking at the goal difference and thinking a few more goals and that levels it up? Yeah, its irrelevant if we lose, but it's not irrelevant right now. If we get to M'boro still in with a chance, of course we might not win it, but we can dream can't we?

It's not arrogance, what are we supposed to do, pretend that we're not level with 2nd with 3 to play!!?? Ridiculous to suggest things like GD and winning shouldn't be discussed. For goodness sake, we've just played 17 games, won 12, drawn 4 lost 1, have we not earned the right to go into the final 3 excited and optimistic!? Bah humbug to the OP and anyone else questioning a supporter's right to dream a little. Arrogance and naivety my arse.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
How the hell can people think we're arrogant? Just because there's some really crappy, small clubs who have the luxury of sharing the same league as us, doesn't mean we're arrogant.
It's no secret BHA FC are one of the best run football clubs in Europe. Why should we even bother talking about the likes of Burnley or MK Dons when teams like AC Milan and Real Madrid are starting to worry about us. We're really underachieving at the moment, that's all. It annoys me when I still see clubs like Charlton and Derby still on our fixture list. Almost makes you wish the reserves would play instead against these pointless football clubs.

But like I say, we're definitely not arrogant.
If Leicester can win the premiership, we should really be challenging for that this time next year.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Glass half full or half empty depends on your viewpoint but I dont think anyone has their glass overflowing.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If Leicester can win the premiership, we should really be challenging for that this time next year.

NO NO NO premier league why are people incapable of getting this right.

Its almost as bad as soccer rather than football

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Exactly, what is the point of following your team in a league competition if you're not looking at league fixtures, points of other teams, goal differences etc. Ridiculous to suppose 3 games left in a 46 game season we're not supposed to be dreaming of what might happen if we win all 3? I haven't seen anyone say it will be easy, but what fan isn't looking at the goal difference and thinking a few more goals and that levels it up? Yeah, its irrelevant if we lose, but it's not irrelevant right now. If we get to M'boro still in with a chance, of course we might not win it, but we can dream can't we?

It's not arrogance, what are we supposed to do, pretend that we're not level with 2nd with 3 to play!!?? Ridiculous to suggest things like GD and winning shouldn't be discussed. For goodness sake, we've just played 17 games, won 12, drawn 4 lost 1, have we not earned the right to go into the final 3 excited and optimistic!? Bah humbug to the OP and anyone else questioning a supporter's right to dream a little. Arrogance and naivety my arse.
Here here!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Just watch this place implode if we drop a point.

Personally I think the defeat (thrashing) against Cardiff will cost us very dear - even more than it seemed at the time.
I think the loss against Ipswich will cost us more...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Disagree. I don't see a lot of arrogance anywhere. Excitement, nervousness, anticipation and a fair bit of fear and trepidation - absolutely. Arrogance - not really. Very much 'so near yet so far' at this point and I think the board reflects that.

This entirely - I dont think there's a single Albion fan who is taking anything for granted. The OP appears to be reflecting his own insecurity and apprehension about what the next 3 games may hold which is fair enough but he's also misreading virtually all the other input on here.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I for one don't give a toss what you think I am loving this season and will dare to believe the impossible can happen. These seasons don't come around very often and enjoying them when they do is what football is all about.

I have not seen much arrogance on here ( will always be some) but a lot of optimism and hope when we are that close.You might want to try and enjoy these times a bit more yourself remember last year when we were shite was it also wrong then to talk about relegation?

3 games left 3 wins and we are up so does that really sound so far fetched and arrogant?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It's not arrogance or naivety on the part of Albion fans at the moment. It's excitement, enthusiasm and a solid belief in a team that has earned our trust and support over the past 43 games. For the last month I have been going to games anxious and nervous, tying myself up in knots as each game as limped toward the final whistle, but no more. Now is the time to throw that fear away, puff out our chests and prepare to support this team to bitter or very sweet end. There are three games to go and we know that a victory in each will get us automatic promotion, we could nothave dared dream this afterthe shambles of last season. I am now all in on savouring this opportunity, despite being away we could quite easily blow it, for....Now is the time for marching.......... you know the rest.

Come on Brighton! Let's have that bloody winner!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Arrogance is Burnley fans being sold 'Premiership here we come' scarves and Boro having their May 7 promotion party. Haven't seen any of this self styled arrogance from Sussex, quite the opposite actually.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here