Arrogance and Entitlement

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Just thought I'd revisit this thread to register my surprise that Brighton are yet again not matching the lofty ambition of their fans.

Perhaps some expectations need to be moderated to become more in line with previous levels of achievements as I suggested months ago?

Haha. Why the **** do you care? Worry about you're own miserable failing team. Im not sure many people here give much of a shit about you.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Haha. Why the **** do you care? Worry about you're own miserable failing team. Im not sure many people here give much of a shit about you.

He's a palace fan. I can't believe any Burnley fan would pay much attention to what was said on here, much less care. Not one with any semblance of a life anyway.

RaymondThe

Aug 16, 2014
He's a palace fan. I can't believe any Burnley fan would pay much attention to what was said on here, much less care. Not one with any semblance of a life anyway.

Definitely a Burnley fan.

I'm not just gonna sit here and allow the good name of my club to be besmirched.

Brighton have along, long way to come in Football before they begin to ponder why a player joins Burnley FC over them.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

I'm not just gonna sit here and allow the good name of my club to be besmirched.

Brighton have along, long way to come in Football before they begin to ponder why a player joins Burnley FC over them.
Burnley :lolol:

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012

I've made an effort to try and read your posts without leaping to any unfair conclusions.

I can't. Whether it's on purpose or by accident you just come across as a sour-faced, pedantic whiny little tit.

Sorry.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've made an effort to try and read your posts without leaping to any unfair conclusions.

I can't. Whether it's on purpose or by accident you just come across as a sour-faced, pedantic whiny little tit.

Sorry.
Correct. Or "this" or whatever.

Nicely done.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Yet more crap. Palace fans are banned on here for nothing, I am only tolerated for my lemgth of n=membership probably. We have an away fans end where you will never get banned, your good posters are welcomed on the rest of the board, if they screw up, they are restricted to the away fans end, not banned outright.

Where did you get that idea...I tried to join a couple of years ago...I didn't get banned...they would not let me onto the board at all...and it wasn't for posting as I never got to get one post on there.

We do have some sensible posters on here from Palace...SE20,EagleseatSeagulls. So please don't come out with the downtrodden 'fan of another club' routine...you are allowed on our main board...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

I probably watched Burnley before you were born...When you had Ralph Coates playing...you had a good team then...Burnley FC are not a bad club but some of your fans live in the dark ages...last time I went...we beat you 3-1 first game of the season,we were threatened with being beaten up and you had a mob around the corner away from the old Bill waiting for Brighton fans to leave...yes your club has a good name...more than can be said for SOME of your fans.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Can't be arsed to read the whole thing but just wanted to say - quite simply that Barnes and Ward chose Burnley over Brighton because they got offered more money!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't be arsed to read the whole thing but just wanted to say - quite simply that Barnes and Ward chose Burnley over Brighton because they got offered more money!

And (in Barnes' case, the prospect of) Premier League football. Nothing wrong with that and I wouldn't blame either of them for coming to that conclusion. Just so long as they don't mind playing Championship football again next season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yawn. He's boring me now.

Jan 10, 2014
Sorry to bump this back to the top but I've just typed Burnley into the search facility (mainly because I'm a nosy get) and this thread came up. There are some really embarrassing replies and some really inaccurate posts about Burnley and what they are paying players, I've not read all the thread though.

So does anyone still think that this Raymond chap is a Burnley fan? No, good, then we shall begin........

I don't know if anyone is remotely interested or cares at all but Ward played a full 90 minutes on saturday in 'centre midfield' and he did rather well to say that it is his first start in the Premier League (this season) and a foreign position to him.

I think that there's only the goalkeeping position that he hasn't played in now. :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sorry to bump this back to the top but I've just typed Burnley into the search facility (mainly because I'm a nosy get) and this thread came up. There are some really embarrassing replies and some really inaccurate posts about Burnley and what they are paying players, I've not read all the thread though.

So does anyone still think that this Raymond chap is a Burnley fan? No, good, then we shall begin........

I don't know if anyone is remotely interested or cares at all but Ward played a full 90 minutes on saturday in 'centre midfield' and he did rather well to say that it is his first start in the Premier League (this season) and a foreign position to him.

I think that there's only the goalkeeping position that he hasn't played in now. :)
....and Ashley 'chuckle' Barnes,..... you seem not to mention him,.......how is his striker development coming along,.... filling a nice gap for when Vokes and Ings get going again?.... he must be what ?.. 5th choice now..... you are welcome to him.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I went to Burnley once and got arrested for looking normal.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Burnley and Albion have one thing in common: both clubs have avoided relegation from the Football League on the last day of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports