Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrests made at QPR after 2nd goal celebrations .....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is what they do I'm afraid regardless of whether any charges arise.
So Sheffield Utd are going to play their last games in empty stadiums are they?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
So Sheffield Utd are going to play their last games in empty stadiums are they?
Different club different rules. Look at Palace and what they accept as standard.

A line has to be drawn somewhere, my thoughts are that bha are too up tight and pander too much to the new breed of fans but thats just my opinion of course.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I stepped on the track at Leeds when Ulloa scored a few seasons back and got evicted. Thankfully a kind and sensible Sussex Policeman saw the whole incident and managed to placate the steward involved who was asking him to arrest me. I think stewards should be trained to expect a little bit of excitement at certain matches and just deal with them in a more restrained way. That goal at QPR felt like "the one" that secured promotion. Not all goals are the same and when players breach the stands or at least run to the front of a stand it is hardly surprising if fans rush to the front and some go over the barrier in the melee. It is harmless fun.
I remember seeing that incident. I was a few rows back but went mental. As u say when the players come towards u the natural instinct is to go towards them. A bit of understanding and judgement is needed by the stewards and clubs when it's not done in malice.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Could the arrested party ask for video evidence from QPR?
It would be no surprise if QPRFC say they have no video recordings of the away end.

I know that under the data protection act you have the right to a copy of any telephone recordings on which you appear, so would think that it is a fairly safe assumption that you have the right to a copy of any video recording.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here