Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Armbands at Goodison tonight - anyone know why?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Something to do with Gerrard getting booked on Sunday ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Fools!

It's 20 years since Everton lost the FA Cup Final and Liverpool threw away the League title in the last few minutes

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Calm down , calm down , it was only a pun on Mickeys being pigeon holed as criminals.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Following Steven Gerrards hamstring injury this evening, there will be a minutes silence at Anfield before their next home game against Manchester City, in fond remembrance of their 2009 title hopes. Wreaths are invited to be laid before the Shankly Gates, and there will be a short service at St Peters Chapel, Anfield Road, following the final whistle.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Would Brighton players wear armbands if Ian Hart died ???

I hope they won't get the chance for many years......

But I would imagine there would be some kind of gesture when either Tony Millard or John Vinicombe goes to the press box in the sky.

In fact if Mr 0898 goes before Falmer I have to do him a freebie funeral as part of an lager induced wager many years ago.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Have some f***ing respect.

Phil Easton, died om Monday aged 59.

Worked on local radio, City FM, for over 30 years and lived and breathed Liverpool. Absolute gentleman and a legend in these parts.

RIP

I presume he was a very close friend or relative?

Otherwise CALM DOWN chap or it could be you next!

Blimey if nobody was allowed to make a joke about a dead bloke they'd never met or for that matter heard of the world would be well boring (and Sickipedia would only need half the storage it currently uses)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here