[Albion] Are these the shortest odds we've ever been to win a Premier League game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm fearing a repeat of Burnley (H) last season. I think that was the last time I (foolishly) went into a game with any sort of over-confidence.

Now I just expect a defeat and then everything else is a bonus!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I think Caicedo is going to need calming down a bit for this. My spidey-sense tells me he's going to go overboard proving how committed he is, trying to get back in the good books of his team mates, RdZ and the fans
A score on the yellow card then.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Caicedo surely starts this with Mac suspended? He's not played since we stuffed Liverpool 3-0 so should be raring to go.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So a team that has won one game away all season, not kept a clean sheet away from home and conceded over 30 goals in 9 away games, is playing against the top scorers in all leagues in January.

What are the odds on 0-0?
Sky bet have 14/1

Jul 7, 2003
Wasn’t that our home fixture? I think we drew 0-0 or 1-1 away.

Dec 20th 2020 - drew 1-1 at home with a very late equaliser from Welbeck after they had played about an hour with 10 men. it was one of the games when limited crowds were allowed in as I remember politely enquiring to Mr Potter if he would consider a change of career😊

April 20th 2021- lost 1-0 away to a McGoldrick strike in the 19th minute.

I took the 5/1 on offer as it was just too good to miss out on having seen the first game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I thought that vs Liverpool (the 3-0), so you can all thank me for the result and the bookies can thank me for the £100!

Never have I been so happy to lose a bet so comprehensively! :lolol:
You did what! Jesus. The bookies had Liverpool as favourites for that game, yet most BHA fans thought we should be favourites. I didn't like our confidence (I never like it) but betting on Liverpool's odds then was questionable.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The last time I watched us playing Bournemouth in the flesh was the 0-5 drubbing.

I'm going to be there Saturday so my advice would be to go large on a Bournemouth win.
I appreciate your advice. But if you support Brighton, couldn't you perhaps do something else with your weekend?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we can beat a side like Bournemouth who are very likely to park the bus then we could possibly be in for our best season ever. This is one of those season defining fixtures if we are to break into the top 6 especially considering some of the other side's around us meet each other

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we can beat a side like Bournemouth who are very likely to park the bus then we could possibly be in for our best season ever. This is one of those season defining fixtures if we are to break into the top 6 especially considering some of the other side's around us meet each other
We've proved we can beat a decent team like Liverpool when they press us, but on Sunday we proved we could still break them down and score twice when they were trying to contain us. Like always, we'll drop some points when we shouldn't, and gain some when we shouldn't, but generally I think we're more capable of winning against a 'park the bus' team than in the last couple of years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports