Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are these the shortest odds we've ever been to win a Premier League game?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
No MacAllister, possibly no Lallana, and f*** knows about Caicedo. This wont be straightforward.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I think Caicedo is going to need calming down a bit for this. My spidey-sense tells me he's going to go overboard proving how committed he is, trying to get back in the good books of his team mates, RdZ and the fans
I think he'll be on the bench until 70 minutes

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'd agree with you if Mac Allister could play.

I'm sure Gilmour & Gross could do a job, but not starting Caicedo to make a point could cost us 3!
Deffo.

Caicedo starts, anything else would be petty self sabotaging.

Sure that's the mantra I've lived my life by - but I expect better from others.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’ll wait until everyone’s lumped onto Muff and the bookies find out Max is suspended then take the 8/11

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
I'd agree with you if Mac Allister could play.

I'm sure Gilmour & Gross could do a job, but not starting Caicedo to make a point could cost us 3!
Yes, that's very true...just wondering if starting on the bench would reduce any risk of early rash challenges. We'll know soon enough!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The last time I watched us playing Bournemouth in the flesh was the 0-5 drubbing.

I'm going to be there Saturday so my advice would be to go large on a Bournemouth win.
Everyone remembers that. A horror. But the last time we played Bournemouth at the Amex , we won 2-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here