Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are the Albion becoming predictable and boring?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have not seen the booking - so my view is not clouded by actual events (let alone FA Cup glory). I just do not see why a team taking a goal kick has to wait to see how the opposition are setting up their press. I understood the manager to say that if they set up in one way, then another, the defending team had to adjust and re-adjust then that should all be waited for.. What about a third adjustment ? Nah. If you want to play out from the back please do - but do not expect special treatment. If you can't play it - hoof it.
I have seen it and the keeper was taking the piss.

It is one thing Dunky standing on the ball to draw out attackers, but you can't do this with a dead ball, which it is by default (as it is untouchable when in the keeper's hands). Once the keeper has put the ball on the floor it is live again. The number 9 then has the right to kick ball and keeper into row Z. Surely?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I'm not sure if 100% of our goal kicks have still been short, but I think that they might well be.

Should we be 'mixing things up' and hoofing it every now and again? We have struggled against Bournemouth, Chelsea and now Villa, are we too predictable? IMO I think we might be and teams have us sussed a bit too much.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My Wolves supporting mate has nick named RDZ the head scratcher he does seem to do it when we go behind wondering how it’s all gone wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here