Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Are Dualit toasters worth the money?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
They are expensive for a toaster, but if you earn a lot of bread and you work hard for your crust then buy what you like with it.
Crumbs, you just need to know what side your bread is buttered.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
They are expensive for a toaster, but if you earn a lot of bread and you work hard for your crust then buy what you like with it.
Crumbs, you just need to know what side your bread is buttered.

Agreed. It’s a pita that anyone felt the need to consult on NSC on this. I’d have scone straight out and bought one without asking.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Pah - that's not a toaster - this is a toaster...

KA-5kmt4205bms-1.jpg

Motorised auto-toast-sensing slots (the button's just an override), and a slidey-dial. INTENSE.

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Finally taken the plunge as Amazon have them for £120 down from the £200 they are pretty much everywhere else

Link if anyone else wants to spend too much on a toaster > https://amzn.to/3vFE7Ki

Damn you Bozza. I don’t NEED a new toaster , but I WANT this.

We used to have one on each ward of the old County Asylum , where I trained as a student nurse in the ‘80’s : because they were indestructible .

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I just bought the Dualit Domus range for my new kitchen to replace the outgoing Dualit 'set' which has given faultless service for the last 7-8 years.

Better still, the old stuff cleaned up really well and I got about 40% of the original price I paid selling it on eBay with the '£1 max selling fees' offer.

Quality will always sell second hand. I've made a living from this statement for the last 20 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here