Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arabic comedian thrown off flight

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
You don't think other nations aren't looking at the UK already as a place to be on the look out for Islamic extremists to be coming from?

A nations first priority is to protect its citizens. If Muslims don't want to be viewed as a threat they need to start reforming that shitty right wing ideology of theirs so that it's able to be ridiculed and criticised like every other major religion.

Wow you really are something else, you started off stating that the problem was due to the liberals putting too much weight on the views of minorities, you then went on to defend Trump on his ban muslim comments saying that he didn't say it, to effectively agreeing that he did say it and agreeing with Trump that its actually a good idea, to lumping all muslims together and stating that 'they' all have a problem, comparing the muslim religion to the KKK and finishing off with a **** Islam.

Your bigoted views come across as more fascist than they do Libertarian.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
comparing the muslim religion to the KKK and finishing off with a **** Islam.

Your bigoted views come across as more fascist than they do Libertarian.

Islam is a far right wing ideology. Or are you going to deny that?

Opposing an extremist far right ideology now makes someone a fascist? Beggars belief the stupidity some people will stoop to to defend Islam.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
When exactly was the last time for example the Catholics attacked multiple nations in the name of their ideology?

You wouldn't want them baby sitting though would you?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You wouldn't want them baby sitting though would you?

Probably not :D

But that's the difference isn't it. It's ok to allude to them all being pedos and they copped an absolute pasting from all and sundry for years with nobody caring one bit what was said about them.

Nobody was ever called a bigot for abusing that ideology, nobody ever died for criticising it. That's how it should be.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Probably not :D

But that's the difference isn't it. It's ok to allude to them all being pedos and they copped an absolute pasting from all and sundry for years with nobody caring one bit what was said about them.

Nobody was ever called a bigot for abusing that ideology, nobody ever died for criticising it. That's how it should be.

What on earth are you talking about? They GOT AWAY with it for years and years. There was no pasting from all and sundry. You just made that up.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
What on earth are you talking about? They GOT AWAY with it for years and years. There was no pasting from all and sundry. You just made that up.

Rubbish, the Catholic Church was being called out and criticised openly in print, radio, TV and social media for years. There were people were calling for their banning constantly.
Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Stephen Fry, all were given a very public platform to rip into the Catholic Church and a lot of people applauded them and parroted their words.

Even good ole Hilary Clinton was found to be hating on the Catholics via the leaked emails.Trump questions the Muslims and it's bad, Clinton hates on the Catholics, the silence is deafening. OH the hypocrisy and double standards.

And yes they got away with it until people started calling them out for their bullshit. The spotlight was shone intensely on their church. To deny that is blatantly misleading or untruthful.

Now we have another religion who is even worse than them and all of a sudden we can't openly criticise them and have to walk on eggs so as to not offend them.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Islam is a far right wing ideology. Or are you going to deny that?

Opposing an extremist far right ideology now makes someone a fascist? Beggars belief the stupidity some people will stoop to to defend Islam.

Islam isn't a political ideology its a religion and belief system. My Wife's family are Muslims and originate from Mauritius which is a religious diverse country, Islam is the religion of about 20% of the population. I would say that their views are moderate, they live happily in communities with Hindus, Christians and Buddhists. I certainly haven't picked up on any religious tension between them and any of the other religions on the island and they don't force their views on us westerners who are culturally very different from them, nor did they look badly on my wife's Dad who came to England, married a catholic woman from Spain and had children, none of whom are remotely religious.

I take issue with you lumping them in with radicals and extremists, suggesting that they are somehow responsible for sorting out terrorism and advocating banning them from travelling to the US where they have family members, simply because of their religion.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Islam isn't a political ideology its a religion and belief system. My Wife's family are Muslims and originate from Mauritius which is a religious diverse country, Islam is the religion of about 20% of the population. I would say that their views are moderate, they live happily in communities with Hindus, Christians and Buddhists. I certainly haven't picked up on any religious tension between them and any of the other religions on the island and they don't force their views on us westerners who are culturally very different from them, nor did they look badly on my wife's Dad who came to England, married a catholic woman from Spain and had children, none of whom are remotely religious.

I take issue with you lumping them in with radicals and extremists, suggesting that they are somehow responsible for sorting out terrorism and advocating banning them from travelling to the US where they have family members, simply because of their religion.

You're confused. I'm attacking the ideology, not the people. It's a backwards ideology, there is nothing remotely modern about it. It's an ideology for the dark ages, not 2016.

In 20 nations today your wifes father would be guilty of apostasy. How backwards do you have to be to think that choosing not to follow a faith anymore is a crime. That's a cult like thought process and beliefs.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You're confused. I'm attacking the ideology, not the people. It's a backwards ideology, there is nothing remotely modern about it. It's an ideology for the dark ages, not 2016.

In 20 nations today your wifes father would be guilty of apostasy. How backwards do you have to be to think that choosing not to follow a faith anymore is a crime. That's a cult like thought process and beliefs.

All religion is backwards ideology, All religions are ancient stories to explain our being when science could not. The point is though, that we respect other peoples beliefs and try to get on as best we can. otherwise we are really no better that the religious nutjobs who wish to force their ideas on us.

As has been pointed out to you many times your issue is that you are lumping 1.6 billion people together using the worst of their faith. Using the example of the catholics you used earlier this would be like someone suggesting that because some Catholic priests are paedophiles all catholics are paedophiles and that paedophilia is part and parcel of the ideology of catholicism. This is where your comparrison falls down as no-one has said this about the catholic religion.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
This story sums up the sorry state of the media in general. Random bloke claims he was thrown off a plane for speaking Arabic and every paper runs with "Airline X clearly racist after throwing off man for speaking Arabic."

If the newspapers of the world had spent more than 40 seconds researching then they'd have discovered

A) "Random Man" was a YouTube prankster who had previously faked videos to paint people as racist/xenophobic.
B) Had been in the news less than a month ago for faking a prank on an airplane
C) The eye-witness testimony of numerous passengers (including an ex Brighton youth team player) who all claim he was standing, shouting and gesturing repeatedly with his friend saying "try it again" between each try
D)"random man" previously claiming 9/11 was an inside job & also defending the Boston Bomber
E)Random man & his friend completely changing their story from "I was on the phone to my phone who speaks Arabic" to "my friend was speaking it, was kicked out and I defended him" less than 48 hours later

Sadly we live in a time where the most important think is the speed of news, not the accuracy. Hyperbolic, potentially untrue statements sells papers and get site clicks, proper journalism doesn't. So why bother with it?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
All religion is backwards ideology, All religions are ancient stories to explain our being when science could not. The point is though, that we respect other peoples beliefs and try to get on as best we can. otherwise we are really no better that the religious nutjobs who wish to force their ideas on us.

The point is that within those ancient stories we have one prophet who was a non-violent person, the other was a violent warmonger who butchered people to install his faith. What good can come from an ideology formed by a person like the latter?

How can a conversation or dialogue occur when simply drawing a cartoon of a brutal warlord can get a person killed?

Of all the religions in the world, Islam is the least compatible with a modern society and the most dangerous to it.

As has been pointed out to you many times your issue is that you are lumping 1.6 billion people together using the worst of their faith. Using the example of the catholics you used earlier this would be like someone suggesting that because some Catholic priests are paedophiles all catholics are paedophiles and that paedophilia is part and parcel of the ideology of Catholicism. This is where your comparison falls down as no-one has said this about the catholic religion.

It's lumping together 1.6 million people who follow the views of an utter shit human being.

The difference is you can say what you stated about the Catholics and nothing will happen. Do you really think all these left leaning people who defend the far right ideology of Islam in the west would make the same noise and take issue with what you stated about Catholicism? The answer is a resounding no.

The comparison is valid. When criticised the reaction and outcomes of attacking Islam compared to Catholicism is vast. Why?

If 1.6 billion people are willingly following the teachings of a vile character like Mohammed then that speaks volumes. The guy was basically a fascist when you look at all he did and enacted.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What good can come from an ideology formed by a person like the latter?

A good question that can be answered with a quick google

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=achievements+of+islam

It's lumping together 1.6 million people who follow the views of an utter shit human being.

The difference is you can say what you stated about the Catholics and nothing will happen. Do you really think all these left leaning people who defend the far right ideology of Islam in the west would make the same noise and take issue with what you stated about Catholicism? The answer is a resounding no.

The comparison is valid. When criticised the reaction and outcomes of attacking Islam compared to Catholicism is vast. Why?

If 1.6 billion people are willingly following the teachings of a vile character like Mohammed then that speaks volumes. The guy was basically a fascist when you look at all he did and enacted.

As your bile rises and your hatred increasinly spews forth it has occured to me that have entered into a theological argument of the who has the best imaginary friend variety (ironically you both share the same one :)). This spat has been going on for centuries causing endless blooddshed, as it continues through extreamists on both sides neither willing to find the common ground (the most obvious that you both prey to the same god you nitwits :) ) I think i will bow out and continue to take people as i find them regardless of their religous beliefs.

Good luck with your crusade (i don't mean that btw)

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

A good piece on why the Arabic(Islamic) world turned away from science. As your link pertains too a "golden age", a time over a 1500 years ago when the decline of science in the Islamic world began.

http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science

As your bile rises and your hatred increasinly spews forth it has occured to me that have entered into a theological argument of the who has the best imaginary friend variety (ironically you both share the same one :)). This spat has been going on for centuries causing endless blooddshed, as it continues through extreamists on both sides neither willing to find the common ground (the most obvious that you both prey to the same god you nitwits :) ) I think i will bow out and continue to take people as i find them regardless of their religous beliefs.

It's nothing to do with theology when comparing two real or even fictitious people(whatever your views are) with each other. It's what's recorded that anyone can read.

You and I are not involved in any of these "spats". It's simply looking at the basis from where various groups of faiths grew from.

Christianity no doubt has been horribly corrupted from the original message of the person named as Jesus. On the other hand the message of Islam comes from a person whose actions and messages were far removed from the relative peaceful nature of the Jesus narrative.

Good luck with your crusade (i don't mean that btw)

Keep on defending those far right ideologies ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here