Fiveways
Currently left:-

North 132
WSL 643
WSU 366
ESL 717
ESU 422
South 807

Really odd that E1H not being offered which IMO makes it more likely Wednesday will be in S1A - S1D. Can't remember the capacity of each block but have a feeling this might be a perfect fit for their 2074.

3087 nearly 300 in the last 3 hours.

Thank you for some info, after the black out, flounces, etc.
So, we're going at the rate of 100 per hour. If that continues, we'll be nearly sold out by kick off tomorrow. Nick a draw, or even get away with a one-goal deficit, and they'll be gone in no time.

So, we're going at the rate of 100 per hour. If that continues, we'll be nearly sold out by kick off tomorrow. Nick a draw, or even get away with a one-goal deficit, and they'll be gone in no time.

I agree, but don't forget the yet to be released blocks and quite possibly some more seats in blocks already released.

But, unless the club relax the kid rule for the family blocks, I can see these struggling to sell. They would have been better selling S1G at £30 and just keeping the family area down the north end for this one.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

I agree, but don't forget the yet to be released blocks and quite possibly some more seats in blocks already released.

But, unless the club relax the kid rule for the family blocks, I can see these struggling to sell. They would have been better selling S1G at £30 and just keeping the family area down the north end for this one.

Any idea how many seats are in the as yet unreleased blocks? I'm curious as to how far away we are from selling say 29,999?

Any idea how many seats are in the as yet unreleased blocks? I'm curious as to how far away we are from selling say 29,999?

If SW start in the corner (S1A) then we will likely have the whole of S1E (650) and maybe some of S1D (200?) and most of E1H (500?) along with the school shelf (300)

If they are to occupy S1B to S1D/E then we will probably only get half of S1E (325), S1A (200?) and all of E1H (700?)

So, the answer is about 1500 in unreleased blocks

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If SW start in the corner (S1A) then we will likely have the whole of S1E (650) and maybe some of S1D (200?) and most of E1H (500?) along with the school shelf (300)

If they are to occupy S1B to S1D/E then we will probably only get half of S1E (325), S1A (200?) and all of E1H (700?)

Don't humour that loser.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
As expected fair weather fans waiting for the first leg result. Anyone know how of the 2000 away tickets been sold ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Very many thanks...

So how many home tkts have been sold for monday bearing in mind some stands havent opened yet

At this time there appear to be about 4500 unsold tickets. This would suggest if not another single ticket were to be sold we would have a gate of about 26000.

Central blocks in the north now sold out. Just over 100 left in the north totally.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
At this time there appear to be about 4500 unsold tickets. This would suggest if not another single ticket were to be sold we would have a gate of about 26000.

Central blocks in the north now sold out. Just over 100 left in the north totally.

Yeah 4500 still available BUT what about the blocks not even listed yet? Theyre not on the seats to sell list yet

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

The north is the best stand in the ground that will always sell out. It's the east where the kids sit will be the more obvious gaps.

People will buy over the weekend anyhow providing we don't get thumped.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
So prob 26k-27k on the night in total then.

Think the club should have done £20 for every seat in the house like SW did

A lot of people will buy tickets over the weekend.

Not sure what all the hang up over this is, just because some Wednesday/Thursday fan thinks it funny? The derby game sold out, this has more riding on it, so they will go over the weekend.

To the Wednesday fan he should look at attendances thoughout the season not just a one off for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here