Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
WTF are you going on about now ? Sales only opened to Bronze members etc yesterday and people with purchase history today and we've sold about 3,000 in 24 hours. Additional tickets for STHs to buy (it's up to two each, not one) only went online at 2pm today (as was always the plan) according to the on-sale info published on Saturday.

If the sales are so good why offer STH extras for JCLs. Why not wait until after general sale have had a chance to buy them. i e 12 noon tomorrow.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
WSU D block's comparison is F, which only has 34 seats remaining.

It's interesting that in every case in the East and West stands, across both lower and upper, the North block is more popular than the equivalent block South of the halfway line.

My season ticket is at the south end of West Lower, and the atmosphere is pretty cack. Sat with a mate in the north end of west lower for the Brentford game this season, and the atmosphere was so much better being closer to the north stand. I think this is one of the main reasons..

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If the sales are so good why offer STH extras for JCLs. Why not wait until after general sale have had a chance to buy them. i e 12 noon tomorrow.

Eh ? People with a purchase history could buy them this morning. Anyone without a purchase history would presumably be a 'JCL' wouldn't they ???

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You are missing the point. IMHO the extra option for STH should come in tomorrow at 12noon thus giving general sales for about 30 hours, ample time for general casual supporters to buy one. Why send the email to STH?

You are missing the point. IMHO the extra option for STH should come in tomorrow at 12noon thus giving general sales for about 30 hours, ample time for general casual supporters to buy one. Why send the email to STH?

There will be plenty for both tomorrow. As it happens, non STH can also buy 2 extras tomorrow as well.

S1F now available in full to BHA

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

Why not? Maybe the club think that season ticket holders are more likely to bring along people who will then return.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Nothing has changed. It was in the original announcement.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So c 3.5k available for sale now and maybe another 2k held back. That means just around 25k sold already with people still queuing. I will pin my colours to the mast now and up my prediction from 26k for the match to 28k

Which is still among our top 20 declared crowds in the Amex period and in terms of people through the gate then more likely in the top 10

So c 3.5k available for sale now and maybe another 2k held back. That means just around 25k sold already with people still queuing. I will pin my colours to the mast now and up my prediction from 26k for the match to 28k

Which is still among our top 20 declared crowds in the Amex period and in terms of people through the gate then more likely in the top 10

So you think we are only going to sell 3000 between now and kick off? We have shifted as many in the last 6 hours!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My season ticket is at the south end of West Lower, and the atmosphere is pretty cack. Sat with a mate in the north end of west lower for the Brentford game this season, and the atmosphere was so much better being closer to the north stand. I think this is one of the main reasons..

Agreed. I think proximity to the North Stand, for atmosphere, and North goal, for storming second halfs, are the two main reasons.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
So you think we are only going to sell 3000 between now and kick off? We have shifted as many in the last 6 hours!

I think most residual sales will be in next 24 hours so yes - but I'm really happy to be wrong on that

But I'm not being negative, I'm actually trying to highlight that anything that's in the top 10 bods on seats since we opened the Amex is a good thing.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Sold about 3,000 in the last 24 hours.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

3.2k left with E1H, S1A and the school shelf to be opened which equates to c1.5k. We're in excess of 26k atm.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Agreed. I think proximity to the North Stand, for atmosphere, and North goal, for storming second halfs, are the two main reasons.

I've sat in every Stand bar the East Upper so far and think The South West Corner can hold it's own against the North for atmosphere. The bonus with the South/West is that you can easily see the game while standing in the concourse with a pint. It's on a perfect level with incredibly wide exits!

JakyBF

Apr 19, 2016
Heathfield
The bonus with the South/West is that you can easily see the game while standing in the concourse with a pint. It's on a perfect level with incredibly wide exits!

Really?
I'm in SG1 and I can't see the game from the bar area at all. Do you have a picture to back up your claim?

The South West Corner Facebook Group is a nice friendly, active community though and I recommend it to anyone who sits in the area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here