Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Approx 27,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game

Anyone who hasn't got one yet cos they think it's all over.. This ain't over yet, roar the team on to Wembley!

Remember Stoke looking out of it, Sam and the lads planning their lap of honour, it's the playoffs, anything can happen. Don't miss out on what could be one of the most memorable nights ever at the Amex.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It feels like this tie is over but I honestly don't care. I've got my ticket. I'm bringing a full set of lungs. I want to cheer the team all night long to thank them for one of the most exciting seasons I can ever remember. It breaks the heart that events have conspired against us so cruelly right when it mattered but I'm staying until the very last kick. Then I'm staying to sing and applaud the team until every last one of them has left the pitch. They deserve our thanks and I'm damn sure giving it to them.

And there just might be a miracle anyway. Another night to say "I was there".

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It feels like this tie is over but I honestly don't care. I've got my ticket. I'm bringing a full set of lungs. I want to cheer the team all night long to thank them for one of the most exciting seasons I can ever remember. It breaks the heart that events have conspired against us so cruelly right when it mattered but I'm staying until the very last kick. Then I'm staying to sing and applaud the team until every last one of them has left the pitch. They deserve our thanks and I'm damn sure giving it to them.

And there just might be a miracle anyway. Another night to say "I was there".

Ditto. Cannot miss this. Incidentally how much is a ticket for Rhinos?

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
It's 0-2 at half time however the second half has been extended to 90 MINUTES yet there are people who actually think it's all over.Seriously.

It's 0-2 at half time however the second half has been extended to 90 MINUTES yet there are people who actually think it's all over.Seriously.
I'm happy to say that I completely agree with you. We only need to be winning by two, then we have extra time with home advantage (not that it did us much good v. Palace!). Basically, we've got 2 hours to score 3 more than they do.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't really understand anyone who can't be bothered to go. Think about it:

1. If, as in all liklihood, we don't progress, it's still been an absolutely fantastic season which, for slightly better luck, would've seen us promoted to the Premier League. Don't you want to show your appreciation to the players and CH for all their efforts?

2. If we did, say, win 3-0 or 4-1 and got to Wembley with our makeshift team, it would go down as the best night ever at the Amex. How would you feel if you missed that?

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Looking forward to it. Fingers crossed its a sell out and the AMEX is rocking!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Will be interesting to see how many people stay after the whistle with all the impending train problems. If we pull it off, hopefully most will stay.

If we pull it off I expect most will be on the pitch.

I know this sounds mental, but this could be the best thing that's happened to us. If we do it now the feeling of joy just to be there.. Compared to a few days ago when it was all doom and gloom about being in the playoffs..

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

I know this sounds mental, but this could be the best thing that's happened to us. If we do it now the feeling of joy just to be there.. Compared to a few days ago when it was all doom and gloom about being in the playoffs..

It would start to become a fairytale yes, but would need the ending.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

I'm SPRINTING on the PITCH if we win, I shan't even WEIGHT for the final whistle

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Really, transport trouble doesn't come into it. If everyone who is able to get there 15-20 minutes earlier did that, it'd almost certainly be fine for those that genuinely have to leave it to the last minute because of work commitments etc. 15 minutes, that's all. Most people can manage it.

Incidentally, I got to Hillsborough last night about 5.30 and the amount of people already around at that point was astonishing. Certainly put into perspective all those that moan the Amex is crap to get to, based on the fact they pitch up at Brighton Station half an hour before the game and only just make it to their seat for kick-off.

Burnley home experience says get to Brighton station @ 6:00 pm latest. 7:10 pm (late West Coastway) missed the first half v Burnley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here