Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Reckon you'll see a lot of last minute sales for this one.

Strongly doubt it. The likely transport chaos thanks to the 'sickness' bug that's doing the rounds to southern trains will put off a lot of potential buyers and probably existing ticket holders too,

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Strongly doubt it. The likely transport chaos thanks to the 'sickness' bug that's doing the rounds to southern trains will put off a lot of potential buyers and probably existing ticket holders too,

So you wont be going then ?

433 posts since 2004 is hardly 'redoubtable'.

I wouldn't want to be in the TRENCHES with you :moo:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
****ing butterflies... this should be an easy sell-out... no ****ing excuses you ****ing part-time glory hunters...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Really, transport trouble doesn't come into it. If everyone who is able to get there 15-20 minutes earlier did that, it'd almost certainly be fine for those that genuinely have to leave it to the last minute because of work commitments etc. 15 minutes, that's all. Most people can manage it.

Incidentally, I got to Hillsborough last night about 5.30 and the amount of people already around at that point was astonishing. Certainly put into perspective all those that moan the Amex is crap to get to, based on the fact they pitch up at Brighton Station half an hour before the game and only just make it to their seat for kick-off.

Latest update (just home. Btw.. 6 hours there, just made it. 3 n half back)

North: Still sold out
WSL: 520 (500 are W1A)
WSU: 128 (pairs only in southern end and not too many)
ESL: 349 (all bar a handful are in family area. Centre sold out)
ESU: 259 (one block sold out)
South: 662

1900 odd left. 1500 more if needed.

About 150 gone today.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Wouldn't be surprised if a fair amount of the remaining tickets get sold today/tomorrow, with people coming out the woodwork. I was asked to get a couple of tickets for someone this morning who hasn't been to the Amex often; I think he was attracted by the nature of the task ahead of us, but the more the merrier really, so happy to get him a pair with my "two tickets for mates per fan number" option they are now offering on the ticketing website.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Wouldn't be surprised if a fair amount of the remaining tickets get sold today/tomorrow, with people coming out the woodwork. I was asked to get a couple of tickets for someone this morning who hasn't been to the Amex often; I think he was attracted by the nature of the task ahead of us, but the more the merrier really, so happy to get him a pair with my "two tickets for mates per fan number" option they are now offering on the ticketing website.

I hope you're right but somehow doubt with all the sulking drifters around.

It's going to be 28k at best unless people seriously start pulling their fingers out.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Doesn't seem to be an option for hard cash paying punters
Hopefully will be able to get tickets on the day at the ground this way like normally do

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
So you wont be going then ?

433 posts since 2004 is hardly 'redoubtable'.

I wouldn't want to be in the TRENCHES with you :moo:

I'll be there pet, don't fret ��
I feel very positive about Monday. Weaker teams could have capitulated last night. We can draw strength from the team's resilience.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Been thinking about it and so what if it isn't a sell-out? Hardly made a ton of noise at the Derby game for all the numbers. Rather have 20k+ screaming their lungs out than 30k bums on seats that would rather use their voices to moan about Southern Rail than to cheer the team on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here