Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Applauding away supporters

Sometimes I do it sometimes I don't, sometimes I applaud things I don't even know what they are, it'll be because the bloke next to me is, it often depends how pissed I am. At PTFC sometimes I wish the away team "all the best" sometimes I don't. Sometimes I piss standing up and sometimes I sit down, does anyone on here really care what I do or why I do it?

I am most concerned that you applaud the mile oak contingent:moo:

Jan 30, 2008
Shows a bit of class from us and fair play to the Huddersfield fans last night, not a huge amout of them but it's some dedication to follow their team on a 450 mile round trip on a Tuesday night with quality football entertainment on the telly already.
deluded comment, sums up modern day attitudes
regards
DR

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Nobody's advocated a return to the 70s or 80s mentality either , like I said , your trying to justify something a lot of "blokes" (I obviously don't include you in that category) both Brighton and away fans, find cringeworthy, like I also said , give up the faux danny dyer act, you're looking a tit.

'The faux Danny Dyer act'? Sorry, you've lost me there.
If you are so concerned about derision from the nasty boys in the away support, put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes when they read out the attendance. If it still troubles you, I imagine Paul Barber will spring for counselling of some kind,and maybe a group hug with other like minded supporters

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
If you are so concerned about derision from the nasty boys in the away support, put your fingers in your ears and close your eyes when they read out the attendance. If it still troubles you, I imagine Paul Barber will spring for counselling of some kind,and maybe a group hug with other like minded supporters
This one '' pwoper nawty away support, '' post 47 :thumbsup:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yet again , i havent mentioned any ''concern'' , youre still making a grade one tit of yourself.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Reading deserve special treatment when their away figure is read out after their disgusting cheers when Rosenior was carried off seriously injured on a stretcher. Perhaps drown out the pa by mass booing.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Do I clap no ,does it ruin my experience of the game no ,and do I give a toss if some people do clap......its another big fat no from me .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Sometimes I do it sometimes I don't, sometimes I applaud things I don't even know what they are, it'll be because the bloke next to me is, it often depends how pissed I am. At PTFC sometimes I wish the away team "all the best" sometimes I don't. Sometimes I piss standing up and sometimes I sit down, does anyone on here really care what I do or why I do it?

Yes, that pissing sitting down makes me wonder about your manhood. I care that you might not be manly enough to be an Albion fan.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yeah, sure. The announcer says words to effect of "The official attendance tonight is XX,XXX, which includes XXXX supporters from [insert name of visiting club here]. We thank them for their support". At which point, I'll give them a clap :clap2:

What amazes me is that people get so up-tight about things that is peripheral to the game itself that they feel to start threads like this in the first place.

Don't think so....the announcer says 'we thank you all for your fantastic support'..........not 'them'.

Completely agree otherwise though. Couldn't really give a **** either way.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Good little thread this. I didn't expect to see a binfest but I think I'll stick around for a bit.

Particularly enjoyed "you pompous little tit" :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here