Aug 14, 2012
Not knowing the correct words to GOSBTS
Clapping along out of time
Clapping along in time
Scarf-twirling to ROF
Going for refreshments/to the toilet on 40 mins
Standing up
Swearing (apparently)

Think we've just about covered them all. Yay, I can be all cool and stuff at the football now!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's his night off. Only teasing, no offence meant.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Yes that old chestnut....why do people feel the need to do it , gets on my goat. Invariably, as was the case last night, they make tasteless chants ie 'stand up if you're holding hands'......perhaps a real supporter can say if the same happens when we go to away matches (applause) :clap2:

The terrible first world problems we have to try to cope with, I don't know if the human race can survive unless something is done about it and before it's too late.....

As a club - we're too bloody soft and nicey-nicey.

And that ladies and gentlemen is why we are losers. :)

How quaint, you think our clapping the away attendance a couple of minutes from the final whistle somehow changes the final result and is costing us points :laugh::laugh::wozza:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
So, we say well done to Huddersfield fans for travelling the length of the country to attend a game. What's wrong with that?

All we need is a put down chant for the away fans that seek to make something out of it. We're all fans. We're the antithesis of Millwall. I'm happy with that.

"antithesis" What a great word, first heard it used by Bernard Brook Partridge who was a London Councillor,

they are the antithesis of human kind.
They would be vastly improved by sudden death,
I would like to see someone dig a huge hole and bury the lot of them in it.”

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
It's not for me. Never been clapped for travelling away. Would be a bit embarrassed to be fair. **** em

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here