anything positive to say?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Having had the our heart ripped out on Tuesday night I think there will be a lot of negative talk.

But let's not beat ourselves up to much, if we can dust ourselves down & go back to basics we will be a good team in this division.The league table dosent lie

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Tuesday has gone, today is another day. The scum can brag all they like, it's not gonna affect my life. 3 points today would be massive, bigger than the Cardiff result if you ask me, especially as we haven't won since Bristol. COME ON ALBION!

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
I have to say that I do get annoyed when someone who has only just joined the forum (sept11) tries telling me not to be down when we lose in such a poor fashion to our worst nightmare giving them the eternal bragging rights of being the first away team to win at the Amex. The fact that you have indicated you still play Saturday football suggests that you haven't really endured much over the last 10 years and more. And before that you were probably still in nappies. It might not worry you but I can assure you there are a lot more who remain quite down at the very minimum!!

Nobody said you can't feel down over the poor result on Tuesday and if you actually read the post properly at no point did I tell you not to be down. So what if I still play football because I can.... this doesn't mean I don't have as much right to support the Albion as the older generation, if this was the case there wouldn't be much need for the capacity at the Amex. FYI i did stop wearing nappies in the early 80's as my potty training went very well and i was able to cope with a full 90 minutes on the terraces at the Goldstone without a nappy.

Everyone is entitled to feel down over the result, as the game progressed we defended deeper and deeper and the space between the midfield and defence got bigger and bigger making the Palace Midfield look a lot better than they were. All I was asking for were some positive comments on the great work so far from the Albion.

On the subject of the assumptions you have made about my person I have taken the liberty of making a few about you DREW.... Drew is a name of WELSH origin, sheep shagger??? the meaning of Drew is also "wise" but hey, not everything is always right.

Love you all....keep on singing

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Nobody said you can't feel down over the poor result on Tuesday and if you actually read the post properly at no point did I tell you not to be down. So what if I still play football because I can.... this doesn't mean I don't have as much right to support the Albion as the older generation, if this was the case there wouldn't be much need for the capacity at the Amex. FYI i did stop wearing nappies in the early 80's as my potty training went very well and i was able to cope with a full 90 minutes on the terraces at the Goldstone without a nappy.

Everyone is entitled to feel down over the result, as the game progressed we defended deeper and deeper and the space between the midfield and defence got bigger and bigger making the Palace Midfield look a lot better than they were. All I was asking for were some positive comments on the great work so far from the Albion.

On the subject of the assumptions you have made about my person I have taken the liberty of making a few about you DREW.... Drew is a name of WELSH origin, sheep shagger??? the meaning of Drew is also "wise" but hey, not everything is always right.

Love you all....keep on singing

Think you need to research names better!!!!

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Now, now!!!! Value being here and being healthy!!! Going to watch or even listening to the match for lot's of people here is a release/escape from day to day reality. I know there's a couple of fans fighting the cancer battle and for me, I know the likelyhood of my Dad being around for the start of next season, is almost non-existant. So, positive things to say? Yes, we are here, supporting our team, whatever the result, so get behing the lads!
There, rant over!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports