anything positive to say?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
I am fed up with everybody's whining. Who wouldhave taken the start we have had if it was offered to them at the start of the season. I for one would. There have already been some great games at the amex and there will be even greater games to come. Gus and the boys are doing a great job and hopefully we will bounce back a stronger team with a great win on Saturday. There are no easy games in the championship so there are bound to be slip ups.....SEAGULLS. It's easy to jump on the bandwagon and slag everybody off but shows character to back your club up through thick andthin. We have some great players in nooney, bridders , mackail-smith, dunky, calderon and ankergren just needs a bit of confidence back.

Last edited:

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
:jester: One jests, are you going tomorrow?
I am and think we'll come back with all three points. :vuvu:

Unfortunately not as i still have a couple of years playing park football left in me so not always able to make Saturday games. Have made it to all but Leeds so far this season at the amex including senior cup final and have sampled every single stand in the ground. It will be tough tomorrow but we have been away and picked up points so lets hope there is less pressure being away and the boys can put us back on track.

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
I take it by the lack of response people don't have anything positive to say.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
How looose are we?

To the OP, mate there is loads of positives. Too many to post after a few beers. It's (almost) all good. I would have taken this position 3 years ago.

were as loose as these women

loose-women.jpg

no, yes, yes, no no

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Did you know Gus & Tanno signed 5 year contracts today :wave:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I have to say that I do get annoyed when someone who has only just joined the forum (sept11) tries telling me not to be down when we lose in such a poor fashion to our worst nightmare giving them the eternal bragging rights of being the first away team to win at the Amex. The fact that you have indicated you still play Saturday football suggests that you haven't really endured much over the last 10 years and more. And before that you were probably still in nappies. It might not worry you but I can assure you there are a lot more who remain quite down at the very minimum!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports