Anyone see "At home with the Eubanks" on C5?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
not sure about the exact circumstances with the car crash.I doubt he put his foot down when he saw someone near.

He had a big crowd when the firework accidently hit the woman,again,very unfortunate but must have been entertaining.Not his fault really.

Can you provide evidence about the truck parking? Thats his choice if he wants to pay parking fines.Most people dump their cars where they like but go unnoticed because they have a Nissan Micra not a dirty great US lorry.

I'd buy a Lord title if I had the cash.He bought the title and is larging it.Good on him.

Ooh, he cut Dan 'I am a model' Sherry's eye open? fvcking useless posing ponce shouldn't have been in the ring in the first place.

Come on Popkins,he's top boy.:clap:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
not sure about the exact circumstances with the car crash.I doubt he put his foot down when he saw someone near.

He had a big crowd when the firework accidently hit the woman,again,very unfortunate but must have been entertaining.Not his fault really.

Can you provide evidence about the truck parking? Thats his choice if he wants to pay parking fines.Most people dump their cars where they like but go unnoticed because they have a Nissan Micra not a dirty great US lorry.

I'd buy a Lord title if I had the cash.He bought the title and is larging it.Good on him.

Ooh, he cut Dan 'I am a model' Sherry's eye open? fvcking useless posing ponce shouldn't have been in the ring in the first place.

Come on Popkins,he's top boy.:clap:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
times 2? not sure how that happened.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eubank has done a hell of a lot of charity work and given up his time.

He helps to house homeless people in the town.

He was an awesome fighter.

He was involved in a tragic car accident.

He drives his truck as part of the act I don't think its to say " I am better than you ".

He donated some items to the REMF auction all signed and there are several local personalities who did nothing I can tell you.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I can't believe anybody likth thith tother- he killed that perthon in hith car and got away thcott-free. He woth a good but deadly dull boxther ath well (Give me a Benn fight to watch anyday). Anybody who inthisths that a thix year old stands to attention to be told off is a prick.

'and at number thix it's thuggs with thethelia'

c:censored:

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
right i feel VERY strongly on this subject ,let me tell you the facts straight about Mr Eubanks and then tell me if yuo think he is a lovely man.

The firework inncident WAS his fault, he let fireworks off on the beach ,the police told him that it was illegal, a month later he did it again, hit 2 women walking on the promenade disfigured her for life, the fireworks he was letting off were big display ones, no the kind you buy in the newsagent

Brixtaan you say he helps the homeless, yes but purley for business purposes , what he did was buy a building and convert it into studio flats for homeless, he then sat back and took the rent from the council for every tenant.

he parks his truck where he likes ,blocking roads as brighton & hove council do not have a tow truck big enough to tow it away!

and what a stupid arguement about dan sherry!, headbutting someone is illegal, if he had done it in the street ,he would have done time for it.

the bloke is an UTTER UTTER WANKER

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports