Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone see "At home with the Eubanks" on C5?

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Not as funny as The Osbournes but entertaining enough for an hour. I thought they all came over quite well but I'm not sure if I'd watch it every week.

I taught Garry Bushell all he knew actually! :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Listing to Real Madrid game - didn't see it.

Lampton

Jul 7, 2003
littlehampton
me thinks his wife must be up for an OBE for putting up with him - like her a lot, not too sure about his children though.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
cracking stuff.

back in the day, we used to get him jogging up the middle of the upper drive outside my school/college at 8am holding up all the cars and waving, thinking people were tooting and shouting to say hello....

a f***ing nutjob!! :clap2:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
The man is a legend but the TV prog looked staged and did not do his natural maverick personlity justice. Osbournes are safe for now.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Does anyone in Hove actually recieve C5 ??

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
I loved the way he'd turn to camera when there was pandemonium in the background and say

"I can't deal with an 8yo girl. It's not my......bag! Give me a Fight.....or a task....."

bloody funny!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
No, gutted,missed it.

Was our hero good?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought it was ok. No disrespect but I could have dome with more of Chris and his philosophy and walking around Brighton and less of his kids playing up.

There were some good moments.

Chris's comments to his wife on her birthday " You are a fine looking woman, I don't mean that as a compliment but as an observation ".

Also something like " Al the rudiments for success in life can be found by correctly ironing your trousers ".

Marvellous :clap:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Also Karon to Chris

" Why do you have to take that stick with you everywhere we go ?.

Chris

" It is not a stick it is a cane "

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"There is a correct and an incorrect way of doing things. If you are doing it incorrectly, then that is...........incorrect".

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
ha ha:lolol:

There was obviously plenty of nuggets there.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
In a grand romantic restaurant in Paris: "I love...my woman...I'm very happy in my...predicament...no, predicament was wrong, that is why you're laughing".

He was a legend before this programme and an even bigger one now. Pure, unadulterated genius.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Huge Hit with Catchpole of the Daily Express.

" Eubank rises to the challenge magnificently. You have to gasp in admiration at a man who celebrates his wife's birthday by taking her to Paris for a romantic dinner, where he passionately declares. " I love my life, I love my woman. I need this ... circumstance. I',m lucky to be in this ...predicament."

Chris has got a way with words. He's got away with them for years. Here's a classic from the great philosopher. " All the rudiments of success in life can be found in ironing a pair of trousers ". And another. " If you apply yourselves in any other field correctly, then the correct way is to succeed. The incorrect way is to do things, well, incorrectly ". You can't argue with that.

Chris strode around, quoting Shakespeare and Nelson Mandela. When nine year old Emily started crying, he retreated, saying. " This is very much maternal stuff. This is not my bag ".

The antics of this endearing oddball, who lives in the real world but doesn't seem to be part of it, could become addictive.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Eubank is a f***ing **** , how anyone can like a man who has killed a man with his car, disfigured a women letting off fireworks illegally on brighton beach, parking his shitty truck where he likes.

the bloke is a Tosser of the highest order!!!!!

cought a clip of the programme ,with him driving his truck saying
"im lord of my manor diriving this"

f*** off are you !!! your no lord and your not a brightonian ,you are not above me you wanker!!!!!

you always see him poncing around brighton, but you never see him with his wife or kids, thats how much he loves them!

he loves himself more

and what is he famous for?!", had a few good fights, was a wanker when he was a boxer as well ,headbutting dan sherry and cutting his eye open!
he's famous for being a total prick!!!!!!!

i hearby end my rant!!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hilarious in places - watching that romantic meal was very funny as he dug himself into a huge hole by talking about his marriage being his 'duty'. I think he just about clambered out of it, but his wife's amazing to put up with him and still laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here