#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only for a second or two as I flick through the Sky epg

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I sometimes listen to the Adrian Durham/Ian Wright show in the afternoon. Wrighty's Ok, Durham is a prick.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
worth listening to alan brazil for the f*** ups

hawksbey and jacobs are the bollocks :clap::clap:
glad they got rid of that fat bastard self opinionated wanker GAUNT

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Listen to Brazil and Co, just about had had enough of the Short Armed Choob's ranting by midday and turnover to Absolute for '80's hour.

Wrighty and Durham is good, and has changed my view on IW - Even tho' AD has to do his aggro agenda all way through the show, i like his loyalty to Peterborough and that also let's him have a good viewpoint over lower leagues.
A :thumbsup: from me.

Can't get it on my car radio any more. Used to enjoy Alan Brazil and his short armed Monkey. George Galloway on fridays and Saturdays was the best comedy show on any radio station. George is my hero apart from Lord B. Thank god Jon gaunt was kicked out.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Wrighty and Durham is the best thing on radio. I actually like Durham since they paired him with Wright, before that there was nobody to stand up to him when he was talking bollocks and he just came accross as a complete arsehole, now if he's talking shit IW lets him know. It's the closest thing to two blokes at the pub talking football that I've heard, sometimes it is genuinely funny.

Other than that H&J are good, I'm getting well bored of Brazil now and can't listen to Parry talking bollocks anymore. He's actually more argumentative to callers than John Gaunt ever was, at least Gaunt would admit to being wrong sometimes, something Parry will never do.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Can't get it on my car radio any more. Used to enjoy Alan Brazil and his short armed Monkey. George Galloway on fridays and Saturdays was the best comedy show on any radio station. George is my hero apart from Lord B. Thank god Jon gaunt was kicked out.

George is the business innit! love the guy, never start an argument with him cos he'll always win. Whale was like that, tho they've completely different politics. Never listened to Gaunt tho i saw him on Question time before and i know his awful politics so i never wud hav given him air time.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Any station that employs that Brighton reject and ex-Palace twat Wright as a talk show co-host should have its license revoked. The man is fick innit.

Talksport-radio's equivalent of The Sun.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
H and J are great, I love the clips of the week.

I am beginning to warm to Wright as well. Ronnie Irani is not up to much and as for Darren Gough he is absolutely attrocious.

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
Whale is now on LBC for the Londoner types. Wright is funny, sounds like someone down the pub.

Off-topic slightly, heard Steve Claridge et al on the Football League preview show on 5live last night, and when they were looking at League 1 and Brighton came up (for 5 seconds) he said we'd struggle. It was all about the usual crowd - Norwich, Leeds, Huddersfield, blah, blah.

Claridge is painful to listen to.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Boycotted it since Gaunty was SACKED

I think most people switched off when he came on.

ONLY listen to Talksport now.

Agree with the positive comments about Ian Wright. He wasn't any good on the TV but have a lot of time for his opinions now. Durham is just a wind-up merchant. You can see them in their planning meetings, and whatever the team think will be the most likely views of the listeners, Durham takes the opposite view.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Any station that employs that Brighton reject and ex-Palace twat Wright as a talk show co-host should have its license revoked. The man is fick innit.

Talksport-radio's equivalent of The Sun.

Disgagree completely.
Wrights reputation kind of goes before him, as on England duty for the BBC his emotions would run away with him, he'd be bouncing around the studio like Dwayne Chambers on Red Bull, and basically be too wound up to get his shit together and make a point.

On the radio though, he is a completely different animal. He's clearly more relaxed in that environment (rather than being sat opposite the stuffed shirts and cliques of Lineker/Hanson/Lawrenson), and when he gets serious, he makes some very astute points. Of course his Saaf Landan drawl is never going to make him sound like Stephen Fry doing a literature review, but if you get past the WAY he speaks, and just listen to what he says, then he's actually more articulate and clued-up than many give him credit for.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here