Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone know who this is ,

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Krispies is always loud and proud. Top lad.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
well looks like the man i was talking about is 'kispies' . dont suppose anyone has any pics of him just to clarify it is the bloke im talking about .

cheers anyway , where is he at the amex btw

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
well looks like the man i was talking about is 'kispies' . dont suppose anyone has any pics of him just to clarify it is the bloke im talking about .

cheers anyway , where is he at the amex btw
He is to be found 5 seats to the left of DarrenFreemansPerm in the North stand.
:jester:

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
grimsby002.jpg

Krispies is the one with his hand up.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i am sorry to disappoint but after looking at the photo the man im talking about is NOT krispies , the search goes on .
he is always in pubs before away games , as soon as he walks in he imidetly gets the pub going . southampton last year there were chants ' brightons number 1 brightons brightons number 1 ' in whetherspoons .

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
i am sorry to disappoint but after looking at the photo the man im talking about is NOT krispies , the search goes on .
he is always in pubs before away games , as soon as he walks in he imidetly gets the pub going . southampton last year there were chants ' brightons number 1 brightons brightons number 1 ' in whetherspoons .

I said it wasn't Krispies in post #5.
I think the bloke you are referring to goes to away games with ATFC Seagull and John Boy, sometimes his son joins us for a game of pontoon on the train.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The guy you're talking about sounds like our Alf Garnett lookalike...Drinks in the Tap, takes his son (spud) and one of the best.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I know who you mean we call him angry Terry Tibbs. Moans about people leaving early for burgers at half time but was usually one the first out of withdean.
He sings a bit but likes a good moan too when people don't get involved

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Sounds like me. Except I wasn't at Southampton last season :down:

sorry made a mistake , it was the Southampton game live on sky .
got to admit your avatar does look a lot like the guy im on about but cant really tell because of the size .
if it is you then where are you at the amex and keep up the signing :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here