Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone know who this is ,

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I said it wasn't Krispies in post #5.
I think the bloke you are referring to goes to away games with ATFC Seagull and John Boy, sometimes his son joins us for a game of pontoon on the train.

Sounds like the fella.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
i always see this bloke at away games and i think i may have seen him in H last season , he is quiet a small fella bald and wears glasses and he always wear a replica with ' seagulls1' on it
I was in Block H for the SCC game - one bald guys with Seagulls on his shirt, wearing round style glasses, was loud all game and seriously angry (bright red and ready to fight :) ) at Adkins for not giving us a guard of honour.
got to admit your avatar does look a lot like the guy im on about but cant really tell because of the size .
It wasn't east london seagull, he never sat in block H, and wouldn't have a shirt with Seagulls written on the back.

Clarify the age of the guy?

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I was in Block H for the SCC game - one bald guys with Seagulls on his shirt, wearing round style glasses, was loud all game and seriously angry (bright red and ready to fight :) ) at Adkins for not giving us a guard of honour.
It wasn't east london seagull, he never sat in block H, and wouldn't have a shirt with Seagulls written on the back.

Clarify the age of the guy?

I think i remember that, he was sat behind and kept shouting ''keep up keep up'' to Adkins.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The guy isn't on NSC. He also isn't Krispies or East London Seagull. He is going to the Amex and will probably sing a lot.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
grimsby002.jpg

Krispies is the one with his hand up.

Good looking bunch arnt thet :laugh:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
sorry made a mistake , it was the Southampton game live on sky .
got to admit your avatar does look a lot like the guy im on about but cant really tell because of the size .
if it is you then where are you at the amex and keep up the signing :thumbsup:

:lolol:

We tried our best today! I'm on the back row of the North, Z301, second to last block to the right of the goal as you're looking at the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here