Anyone here drink in this joint?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Because the men like to shag and suck each other off in there.

My old work mate Chris said if you are ever in a gay bar use the ladies you dont wanna know what goes on in the mens.
I'll take your seemingly well-informed word for it, although I've never seen that when I've been for a piss in a gay-friendly pub or club in Brighton.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Man of Harveys said:
I'll take your seemingly well-informed word for it, although I've never seen that when I've been for a piss in a gay-friendly pub or club in Brighton.

Its true when I went into the toilet in DBs there were two men in the cubicle and a bit of moaning. It wasnt drug taking...

Also when my G/F went to use the toilets in The Zone she could hear men shagging while she was in the ladies...

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Its true when I went into the toilet in DBs there were two men in the cubicle and a bit of moaning.

What were they moaning about? The rising price of petrol? The state of the NHS?

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
As for men's toilets in gay establishments, I've only ever seen one couple get removed from a cubicle for bumming, and that was in Revenge. Other than that, blokes have always been really friendly in the pissers, even commenting on my nice watch.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Did you have this nice watch tied around your dick, so one of them could say "have you got the time on you cock?" :jester:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
KNC said:
As for men's toilets in gay establishments, I've only ever seen one couple get removed from a cubicle for bumming, and that was in Revenge. Other than that, blokes have always been really friendly in the pissers, even commenting on my nice watch.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

If you (and by you I mean any straight man) manage to pull any bird (and by bird I mean any straight bird) in Revenge you usually have to go into the Ladie's toilets to, erm, introduce yourself properly.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
Safeway said:
Dr Brighton's is a cracking pub.

where where you wearing the Watch??

he did ask you- "have you got the time on you, Cock?!"

:eek: :eek:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports