:lolol:
taunt.gif
:lolol:

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I tried to get in there after we lost to Portugal and the woman on the door just said "er, no mate. You do know what this place is don't you?"

I resent the implication that I don't look gay enough to enjoy this fine looking establishment.

I may never know what this bar is like and thus can never complete my life's ambition to drink in every bar in Brighton

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bluejuice said:
I tried to get in there after we lost to Portugal and the woman on the door just said "er, no mate. You do know what this place is don't you?"

I resent the implication that I don't look gay enough to enjoy this fine looking establishment.

I may never know what this bar is like and thus can never complete my life's ambition to drink in every bar in Brighton

I met up with a binch of Gap year friends and we were refused entry to a bar as when questioned I said "No, I am not gay". I was sober, nice about it and questioned the guy. He said they had trouble with homophobia and couldn't take the risk. Fair play. So I went to another bar and ended up seeing someone get glassed :nono:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
BarrelofFun said:
... So I went to another bar and ended up seeing someone get glassed :nono:

Probably one of them f***ing GAYER's. Yeah, it's the only language they understand innit?

"So I smacked him in the face and downed another Carling"

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bluejuice said:
Probably one of them f***ing GAYER's. Yeah, it's the only language they understand innit?

"So I smacked him in the face and downed another Carling"

:lolol: Probably. He had a tight shirt on. At least that is what I told the police.

Mind you that levels it down to about half the Albion support and Erreas XXXXXXXXXXXXL shirts!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Cereal Killer said:
Never ever seen it.

Out of intrest, where abouts in Brighton is it? (not that im going to go there) Never seen a gay bar before.

St James' Street

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've been in it a couple of times - the beer was shite.

I too have ambitions to drink in every pub in Brighton.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
St James' St makes for a craking pub crawl! Believe it or not, not all the bars down there are gay. Infact very few of them are. Amoungst the rest there are some crackers!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BarrelofFun said:
So I went to another bar and ended up seeing someone get glassed :nono:

I have drank in Dr Brightons a few times with my g/f and a couple of her mates. One of which is a lesbian, hence why we go in there.

I have to say that although its a gay pub there is no nastiness, no f***ing west street idiots and no f***ing pretentious wankers that frequent many bars in town. All in all its fairly relaxed.

Just dont use the gents toilets....

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Just dont use the gents toilets....
Why not?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Man of Harveys said:

Because the men like to shag and suck each other off in there.

My old work mate Chris said if you are ever in a gay bar use the ladies you dont wanna know what goes on in the mens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here