Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to The Emirates then?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
As there's no Albion game this weekend I was wondering if anyone is taking advantage of the opportunity to see the beautiful passing game of Arsenal live against the dour but effective Timmy Cahill inspired Toffees at the Emirates today?
Or am seriously underestimating the severity of the snow (which I fear I may be) and suggesting what would be tantamount to a an arctic mission just to get to London?
:cool:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had a slippery jog this morning and there were teenagers outside the Emirates with little buckets of fire de-icing away the steps to and from it. There were cameramen for some company or other shooting it too. Hopefully it'll go ahead, partly for the travelling fans and partly because i want to overtake the unprepared on various fantasy football leagues.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Went to see them against Hull and they do play beautiful football. So much so I backed them for the title shortly afterwards ???

Just think, give it say five years and we'll see footie of equal calibre at Falmer :thumbsup:

(And no wags, not if we draw them in the Cup!)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
ah, wondered if that might be the case, should have mentioned it in my post - looking forward to watching it tonight on Fox at 11.

Yeah had half a mind to go their myself when our game started to look doubtful.
Meant to be a great ground and Arsenal do play attractive football, but as spunky has said I'd rather go their with the Albion.
f*** me this snow is getting boring now.

HarryNT

Kele is God
Dec 15, 2009
Yeh Id have thought so. Can't just stroll down to the Emirates on the morning of the game and expect a ticket :lolol:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
No, but I am going to see Sir Alex's CHAMPIONS at Birmingham.

If the weather fucks off and doesn't ruin it.
definite potential boilover that one, Birmingham in the form of their club's life and MUFC seriously wobbling. Having said that you'd expect a response after the Leeds game and Fergies public put down of the whole team bar Valencia....
Hopefully Brum can do The Arse a favour, whilst they put Everton to the sword.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
No, but I am going to see Sir Alex's CHAMPIONS at Birmingham.

If the weather fucks off and doesn't ruin it.

Why do you spend so much time and effort slagging our club off whilst always reserving high praise for Manchester United?

Seeing as their own fans are pretty pissed off at the team and their current situation there's no reason not to have a pop at these overpaid primadonnas as the rest of us cross our fingers and hope that Birmingham pull something out of the bag and continue to heap pressure on the perpetually moaning Sir Alex and his not as good as they used to be squad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here