Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to Lewes saturday

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Cant understand how supposed BHA fans will be at Lewes I know if I was there it would feel like shit knowing BHA are playing at home a few miles down the road!

Just as it looks like we have a team to be proud of again and the atmosphere at withdean is starting to lift again people want to watch Lewes? Do you all watch them on a regular basis?

PS I hope Lewes win and we get them in the next round.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Barnham Seagull said:
Cant understand how supposed BHA fans will be at Lewes I know if I was there it would feel like shit knowing BHA are playing at home a few miles down the road!

Just as it looks like we have a team to be proud of again and the atmosphere at withdean is starting to lift again people want to watch Lewes? Do you all watch them on a regular basis?

And then destroy them.

EDIT:maybe a bit harsh. Just beat them by a couple;)

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Barnham Seagull said:

watch Lewes just a couple of times a season. Other half enjoys it as well. Will be really good atmosphere, just a preferable day out on this occassion

Staypuft

Sep 21, 2006
Lewes
Barnham Seagull said:

It is a dilemma for BHA fans who live in Lewes. I am one of those who watch Lewes 2-3 times per season and enjoy it for the homely atmosphere and the enthusiasm of the hardcore lewes support. I went to crawley and again thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon.... Lewes are never going to get to BHA stature where they are expected to sail through1st round of FA Cup so this makes this a massive game for Lewes.

(un)luckily I am away this weekend so I didnt have to make the decision.

However I dont think it detracts from their support of BHA and the numbers concerned will br negligable. If it makes you happier, not attending the Northwich game could jeopodise the chances of getting a ticket for further rounds as the club have asked people to keep stubbs as proof of attendence....

ramble....

Staypuft

Sep 21, 2006
Lewes
Barnham Seagull said:

It is a dilemma for BHA fans who live in Lewes. I am one of those who watch Lewes 2-3 times per season and enjoy it for the homely atmosphere and the enthusiasm of the hardcore lewes support. I went to crawley and again thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon.... Lewes are never going to get to BHA stature where they are expected to sail through1st round of FA Cup so this makes this a massive game for Lewes.

(un)luckily I am away this weekend so I didnt have to make the decision.

However I dont think it detracts from their support of BHA and the numbers concerned will br negligable. If it makes you happier, not attending the Northwich game could jeopodise the chances of getting a ticket for further rounds as the club have asked people to keep stubbs as proof of attendence....

ramble....

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Uncle Buck said:
As the Albion are not playing at Lewes why wear Albion colours? It is Lewes FC's day after all.

dunno really, normally gets conversation going in the pub, and shows local support still I guess, and put some names to faces.

Would quite like a Lewes shirt

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
Sadly yes.

A Board of Inquiry will be sitting on Monday.

;)

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
Well I know one with a soft spot for El Cids, who follows Brighton normally, who is going to Lewes tomorrow....

Just for the record that is not me on the Darlo board. There are a few Lewes boys who used to go to WHL on a regular basis including a couple of ex-Bootnecks but I doubt that is one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here